DB Schenker Logistics Employee Review

View all DB Schenker Logistics reviews

Poor bullying managers
An employee (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire15 September 2018
Job was great, BUT be careful with some of the managers there.favourtism is rife.lazy ones rewarded, hardworkers don't get recognised nor rewarded..people kiss a$$$ to get to the top.
If you voice your opinion it will go down as a strike, the only great thing about the job was the salary.
.there is no flexibility for childless people, but if you have kids you can take as many sick, or days,time off as you want.

There's a lot of give give and no take.

Approach this place with caution.
Pros
Easy commute.salary is good
Cons
Managers are army sergeants, and lazy keyboard warriors

Other DB Schenker Logistics Employee Reviews

Decent work place.
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom2 May 2019
In all honesty, it's a decent place to work.
You have between 10_15 jobs pallatised goods collections and deliverys.

You work for 11 hours of the day Monday_ Friday starting between 0500_0700 depending on delivery area. Most days are Achieveable ... and if not you come back when your 11 hours are up. Which is good for work life balance as I am home by 5_6 pm every night without fail. If you have difficulty with anything on the road the office are their to help you as best as possible.

The only slight issue I have is the organisation of the route planning, bare in mind were in the year 2019 ... And they use a big map that's stuck on the wall with blue tac !
And they literally go from point A-B using their fingers ... Which causes havoc because on the map it doesn't look far but on the road it's a different case ...

So my point is maybe they could implement something
more accurate where you input all the postcodes into the system and generates the best route. This would save a lot of time for the driver's and planners ...

But overall I am happy with my current Role and would recommend any HGV driver who wants permanent work.
Pros
Good hours, good office support.
Cons
Route planning
Reach Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Wilnecote, Warwickshire27 February 2019
It was a good place to work & the staff are very friendly. I enjoyed my time there but I was only there for a short term contract so unfortunately only worked there a few months.
The manager I had was the best he listened when you asked him something & did his best to look after his staff. If you go there & work for Dom then you are in good hands as he knows what he’s doing & as long as you work hard & don’t mess around he will help you & look after you. He’s always fair with everyone.
Pros
Good managers & friendly staff
Cons
Can’t always get a full time job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DB Schenker Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

DB Schenker Logistics Reviews by Location