DB Schenker Logistics Employee Review

View all DB Schenker Logistics reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Goods In Inspection Operator (Current Employee) –  Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire3 May 2017
A friendly place with people of all kinds ...
Possibility for overtime.

A respectful environment from the vast majority of people.

Unavailability of promotion positions.

A good schaduale.

Other DB Schenker Logistics Employee Reviews

Average at best! Much nicer places to work then here.
Customer Service Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Felixstowe, Suffolk20 May 2019
When I worked here I witnessed so much internal bullying, offensive language, racism and a very low staff morale.
The pay was alright and the hours were standard office hours, but the culture at Schenker in Felixstowe was very unpleasant.
So many staff here need to re-educate themselves on what is acceptable behaviour.
Many employees feeling undervalued, and bullied leading to poor mental health with no support.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Low staff morale, no support from management, a lot of internal bullying.
Decent work place.
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom2 May 2019
In all honesty, it's a decent place to work.
You have between 10_15 jobs pallatised goods collections and deliverys.

You work for 11 hours of the day Monday_ Friday starting between 0500_0700 depending on delivery area. Most days are Achieveable ... and if not you come back when your 11 hours are up. Which is good for work life balance as I am home by 5_6 pm every night without fail. If you have difficulty with anything on the road the office are their to help you as best as possible.

The only slight issue I have is the organisation of the route planning, bare in mind were in the year 2019 ... And they use a big map that's stuck on the wall with blue tac !
And they literally go from point A-B using their fingers ... Which causes havoc because on the map it doesn't look far but on the road it's a different case ...

So my point is maybe they could implement something
more accurate where you input all the postcodes into the system and generates the best route. This would save a lot of time for the driver's and planners ...

But overall I am happy with my current Role and would recommend any HGV driver who wants permanent work.
Pros
Good hours, good office support.
Cons
Route planning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DB Schenker Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

DB Schenker Logistics Reviews by Location