D&AD Employee Reviews

A fun and friendly place to work
CRM & Data Administration Executive (Former Employee) –  London12 October 2015
This is a really fun place to work. You ill love to work here. Very friendly environment. Good management and good working environment. Supportive management.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
A bit low salary
Very enjoyable workplace with a fun, down to earth workforce.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  London, ENG30 May 2015
This is work experience that I did for free, working for the company through my school work experience scheme.

At D&AD, I helped in the organisation and running of an event, did various graphic design work for the company and also did some operational work.
I learned to use Adobe Illustrator, a CAD software, I learned how to input in a team to gain a good output, I learned how to interact with and serve people at the event I helped organise, and aided people who needed help.
My co workers were very down to earth, creative people; from a range of agegroups and backgrounds. They helped me in any problems I came across, but challenged me also.
The hardest part of the job was learning how to use basic Adobe Illustrator, although I enjoyed learning it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a nice workforce, and learning many skills about work.
Pros
A good experience.
Cons
Long distance.