Play YouTube video button

Cygnet Health Care Employee Reviews in Sevenoaks

Sevenoaks6 reviews
Featured review
Cygnet Health Care selected this as a representative review
enjoyed my self when working there, • Some of our service users are known to display very challenging behavioural personalities which requires appropriate and integral decision making to manage their circumstances and in this situation, I would normally be the most suitable staff to be called upon to handle and quell the situation as the service users find me very friendly and a positive motivator to them because I was given the
Pros
positive
Cons
pay rate
11 February 2019
Thanks for the positive & honest feedback, really appreciated.
Fantastic to see you enjoyed your role and most importantly, for making sure the services were your priority & focus.
Chaotic,disorganised, and not particularly friendly.
The staff employed are often those with extraordinarily little to no experienced taken on by those already working at the facility.

This is true of agency healthcare assistant - some may never have worked in such environment but is more often taken on because of who they know.

You are left very much to do a lot by yourself with those who are supposed to support having very little themselves to no experience in dealing with a crisis and is often finding excuses to do something else leaving you to carry the burden if mistakes are made.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is time to leave the premises, when you have finally finished certain aspect of the work that those scream at you, putting pressure on you to do the things that they themselves can do when it should be a shared experience.
Pros
Free lunch, either for the lunch time or evening, not twice a day when on duty.
Cons
You don't exactly use the skills you begin the job with, and you never finish work on time.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us recently, but thank you for providing detailed feedback.

Obviously, we’re keen to improve on any failings - could we speak to you, in confidence, to find out more details?

If could you send your contact details to review@cygnethealth.co.uk<mailto:review@cygnethealth.co.uk> - we will get back to you ASAP
Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated.
Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated.
Management with no people skills or ability to Communicate and Manage staff properly.
Management that was given a position over a pint.

And many other issues they lack of as an organisation.

If they change those individuals, would be ok place to work
18 November 2019
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your recent experience with us but thank you for providing feedback.

Obviously, we're keen to improve on any failings - could we speak to you, in confidence, to find out more details?

If could you send your contact details to review@cygnethealth.co.uk - we will get back to you ASAP
Not a place to work if you want to progress further skills as a HCA
Only recognise nursing

No recognition for their hard working staff. And low moral within staff throughout the hospital which has an impact on young person's progress
6 September 2019
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your experience with us recently but thank you for providing feedback.

I found the vast majority of the staff working at Cygnet very decent people. What indicated this to me especially was staff putting on a Christmas pantomime for the patients who all seemed to really enjoy the show.

The management (and company as a whole) also care for its staff.

There are a range of benefits offered and they offer good training.

I particularly enjoyed the away day conference in Derby in February, where I learnt tips how nurses can avoid burnout.

The most enjoyable part about working as an RMN at Cygnet was bringing along my unique sense of humour which I think particularly staff and patients certainly welcomed and appreciated.
Pros
Training
Cons
Long Day shifts
A lovely place to work, the culture of the company is supportive and provides ongoing training and development. All staff are friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
discounted lunches and training courses
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cygnet Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7