Play YouTube video button
Cygnet Health Care
Cygnet Health Care Employee Review

Team and Environment

3 May 2020
Chaotic,disorganised, and not particularly friendly.
The staff employed are often those with extraordinarily little to no experienced taken on by those already working at the facility.

This is true of agency healthcare assistant - some may never have worked in such environment but is more often taken on because of who they know.

You are left very much to do a lot by yourself with those who are supposed to support having very little themselves to no experience in dealing with a crisis and is often finding excuses to do something else leaving you to carry the burden if mistakes are made.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is time to leave the premises, when you have finally finished certain aspect of the work that those scream at you, putting pressure on you to do the things that they themselves can do when it should be a shared experience.
Pros
Free lunch, either for the lunch time or evening, not twice a day when on duty.
Cons
You don't exactly use the skills you begin the job with, and you never finish work on time.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us recently, but thank you for providing detailed feedback.

Obviously, we’re keen to improve on any failings - could we speak to you, in confidence, to find out more details?

If could you send your contact details to review@cygnethealth.co.uk<mailto:review@cygnethealth.co.uk> - we will get back to you ASAP
Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated.
Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated.
8 September 2019
Same role
As a nurse my job was to delegate tasks to support workers and ensure my shift was run correctly. I worked on a ward with 10 patients with learning dishabilles. I produced care plans and risk assessments and attended MDT meetings in regards to the care of the individuals. Very rewarding job.
Pros
free lunches
16 September 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated. Fantastic to see you enjoyed your role and most importantly, for making sure the service users were your priority & focus.
18 August 2019
Lack of supetvision infact none. Infuction in the home very very poor. Not given yime to be inducted no sypport st all. Low pay and bullying within manzgement. Long hours and shifts all together. Expected to eork nigjt shifts no increase of pay. Home meetings compilsary yo attend on dsys off. Systems in place not. Agression and challenging behaviours facts hidden at interview. Some good dedicated staff work there though.... in all not a good experirnce at all.
Pros
Free lunches, some!!lovely staff
Cons
Long hours all together, low pay night working no extra pay
20 August 2019
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us recently but thank you for providing feedback.

Obviously, we're keen to improve on any failings - could we speak to you, in confidence, to find out more details?

If could you send your contact details to review@cygnethealth.co.uk - we will get back to you ASAP
8 November 2019
Same location
Management with no people skills or ability to Communicate and Manage staff properly.
Management that was given a position over a pint.

And many other issues they lack of as an organisation.

If they change those individuals, would be ok place to work
18 November 2019
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your recent experience with us but thank you for providing feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cygnet Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7