Play YouTube video button
Cygnet Health Care
Cygnet Health Care Employee Review

Management do not value their staff

4 September 2019
Not a place to work if you want to progress further skills as a HCA
Only recognise nursing

No recognition for their hard working staff. And low moral within staff throughout the hospital which has an impact on young person's progress
6 September 2019
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your experience with us recently but thank you for providing feedback.

Obviously, we're keen to improve on any failings - could we speak to you, in confidence, to find out more details?

If could you send your contact details to review@cygnethealth.co.uk - we will get back to you ASAP
10 July 2020
I would not want even my worst enemy to work at Cygnet Coventry.The manager do not care for staff they are bullies and full of discrimination toward staff.You have to be close to manager to get what you want.They don't listens to staff they change the rota at any time to suit themselves.Poor CQC report for the last two year.Nurse don't you are risking your pin.
Pros
Free meals if you work days.
Cons
Complicated pay slips that you do even under stand.
1 July 2020
Same role
Injury due to low staffing and sacked me for having time off I'll due to injury. Other staff members not complying with company rules and sleeping on the job
3 May 2020
Same location
Chaotic,disorganised, and not particularly friendly.
The staff employed are often those with extraordinarily little to no experienced taken on by those already working at the facility.

This is true of agency healthcare assistant - some may never have worked in such environment but is more often taken on because of who they know.

You are left very much to do a lot by yourself with those who are supposed to support having very little themselves to no experience in dealing with a crisis and is often finding excuses to do something else leaving you to carry the burden if mistakes are made.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is time to leave the premises, when you have finally finished certain aspect of the work that those scream at you, putting pressure on you to do the things that they themselves can do when it should be a shared experience.
Pros
Free lunch, either for the lunch time or evening, not twice a day when on duty.
Cons
You don't exactly use the skills you begin the job with, and you never finish work on time.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us recently, but thank you for providing detailed feedback.

Obviously, we’re keen to improve on any failings - could we speak to you, in confidence, to find out more details?

If could you send your contact details to review@cygnethealth.co.uk<mailto:review@cygnethealth.co.uk> - we will get back to you ASAP
Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated.
Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciated.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cygnet Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7