Cwm Taf University Health Board

Cwm Taf University Health Board Employee Reviews for Care Worker

Care Worker3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
Excellent
I enjoyed every moment of working for the health board and I hope to find another job within the health board very soon. It is a busy place of work but never did I feel unsupported in a way.
Love it
Although I'm quite new to this health board so far I love it.
Never been happier working in this kind of environment.

I've worked at several different trusts including cavuhb abuhb and velindre but Cwm taf is by far the best . The atmosphere is calm and relaxed and the staff team are lovely on the ward I work on . Majority of the staff seem lovely including the rgns the Nas the porters the catering staff and ots and physio .

I think the staffing ratio is good in comparison to other places I've worked .work life balance seems good pay is best I've had and the majority of the patients and their families even treat the staff with respect . I've also been here as a patient and have been treated fairly and have been more than happy with the treatment I have recieved and the way in which the consultants and nurses and Nas treated me.

I'm the happiest I've been at work in a long time and so glad I made the plunge to go back to working at the NHS . Other health boards were not very good and I was hesitant about trying the NHS again. But glad I have. They've even offered me opportunity to progress and will find the first year of the training for me of I wanted to.

The management team seem approachable and friendly . Hope I'm not writing this too soon into my new emploment of one month but so far so good .

Although I will say they do have to shape up on their training and induction because if I didn't already have a background in the field I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing . Otherwise very nice trust to work for.
Pros
Lovely friendly helpful team and approachable manage
Cons
Lack of training and induction.
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cwm Taf University Health Board. Our community is ready to answer.
Cwm Taf University Health Board Reviews by Location