Cwm Taf University Health Board

Cwm Taf University Health Board Employee Reviews in Llantrisant

Llantrisant4 reviews
Excellent place to work, fast paced very busy well organised departments. Good people and place to work. Opportunities to learn new skills and progress in your chosen field.
If your face fits you’ll do well especially if your related. Very clicky place to work and face paced and not enough hours in the day. Management in medical records can be supportive on times but treat you as child, always being spoken down to. If you can handle being spoken to as a thick school leaver and made to feel unwanted if your face don’t fit in then this is the job for you.
Pros
Pay was always correct every month
Cons
When I first joined the Staff Bank, I found it incredibly flexible and very helpful. However, it is incredibly hard to get hold of the Bank Office and I found that many of my shifts were not verified, leaving me short of a lot of money each month.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Cancel a lot of shifts
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cwm Taf University Health Board. Our community is ready to answer.
Cwm Taf University Health Board Reviews by Job Title