Cubitt & West Employee Reviews

Would not work for any other Estate Agent
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Faversham, Kent15 November 2018
Great company - fabulous training - always striving to achieve more and deliver a premium service - great progression opportunities - dedicated and talented top team
Worst company ever
Mortgage Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 October 2018
I joined here a year ago. Managers lie about commission. You end up working 60 hr weeks. No job security. Pressured to sell insurance to absolutely everyone - even when it’s not in the customers best interest. My advice would be to just don’t join here.
Pros
Very hands on company
Viewing Guide (Current Employee) –  ENG12 September 2014
I have been employed on a part time basis as per my C.V. They are a very target driven organization with 112 branches. Success is the key to any employee going forward, and is often rewarded with bonus, once target is achieved.

They strive to come up with new ideas and approaches to better the competition which is fierce in this field.

The company on the whole look after their staff, and regular courses are taken for furthering one's carreer.
Pros
Very pressured, but in a good way, often hectic.
Cons
Some branches who do not achieve targets, are often left out when it comes to awards or bonus etc.