CT SKills

CT SKills Employee Reviews

Enjoyed doing my course here. Very friendly and helpful.worked hard to help me complete my course. Explained things well. Never gave up. Good oppertunity.
Absolutely loving my time at CT Skills. Been here for a year now and work with such an inspiring team. Work with fab apprentices who work for fantastic local businesses. Always getting support from manager and quality team. Can get busy and workload increases when new learners get signed up but still fun.
I loved working for this company. I loved their work ethos. Nice environment and supportive management. Great environment for learners to re build their confidence when looking to re enter the work force.
It’s a relaxed place but if you want a normal living wage, progression and any sort of pay rise then don’t waste your time as you won’t get it. They don’t value their employees.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
The senior team don’t have a clue
Great tutors and nice role to be in . Dealing with lots of different people in / off site . Achieving functional skills and a level 2 business admin framework
Brilliant staff terrible management. Poor control of work flow. Changes at last minute. Poor pay good holidays but really if you face does not fit your life is a misery.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
Pay and management.
Shocking company . I would advise nobody to work for these very sly if your face does not fit it's bye bye you could be top employee one minute then BANG..... they try and get rid of you . This review is not sour grapes it's FACT ........... the turn over of staff says it all ...
  1. Employee reviews