CSP Recruitment Employee Reviews

Racist, Horrible, Unsafe
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire6 January 2020
I have never worked in a worse place, the only person who is english is the managers and they require translators to talk to there staff! You will be given a hard time by people in work but if you cough near someone you will be accused of racism! I was one out of two english workers and is any other come to work they would not stay for the shift as they wold leave, I witnessed bullying in work towards another lad who was english yet cause the people who run the agency are Romanian they will ring you and threaten you with your job and call you a racist. I witnessed another english worker get attacked by a Romanian and the agency workers covered it up by removing the cctv when the canteen is full of cameras.
Pros
none 0
A day at work
Recruiting consultant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes23 November 2019
A normal day at work , like any another one . When I arrive there I check how many people I booked for registration for induction , and I make the list . After I will start doing the bookings for the next shift with people ( bookings they are every day ) after this I will do the payroll . And sometimes I need to check holidays for people changing different details for them on the system if they requested .
excellent company
Assembler/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Leicester20 November 2019
i work for this agency regular and they were always nice and polite the company i worked for also was amazing very nice company hardwork fitting filter housing units out but enjoyed every minute cause i was left alone to just get on with the job and was simple enough to do also after i had fitted out several of them
Worst agency everrrr
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire9 September 2019
Dont join unless your polish or romanian

The whlle agency is run by polish and romanians and only benefits them anyone else wont be given a shift or sent home half way through the shift
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Useless managers useless agency dont bother applying
Reccomend
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee) –  Leicester28 August 2019
Good agency, not all the staff is nice and friendly, but they treats all the potentially employees wity respect. Recommend this agency to all my friends
Allright
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Leicester9 July 2019
Nice agency to work for.Salary was nice. Som employees just treat you like you are less than them. They are looking down on you.
Otherwise really enjoyable
No good place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough, Northamptonshire20 June 2019
The worst place i ever worked for. Low wages,hard work, shouting management. NO NO NO!!! Working 12h on the cleaning Line, no Time for toilet. You never know are You gonna go to work next Day. Terrible place.
Cons
not a good place to work
Food Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Wombwell10 May 2019
work place was terrible if your English you don't stand a chance staff talk to you like something at the bottom of their shoe you are just agency workers and just a number at the end of the day
agency phone you up and expect you to get to work in less than an hour's notice
When you do go they tell you you at on standby and have to wait for 2 hours in the canteen and if nobody turns in for work then you work
only a few English people talk the rest grunt and snarl
Never been in a workplace like it and never would want to again
I can honestly say it's one of the worse jobs I have had
Avoid like the plague!!
Office Job
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire15 April 2019
I've been working in the company for more than 8 months and they re very professional and employee orientated. they provide lots of training and the benefits for working with them were multiple: days off, very flexible and helped me alot with integrate my busy personal life with the profesional life. The managers were very down to earth and understanding.

lovely company!
Pros
flexibility, free parking, lovely team, nice managers
Normal Work Agency
worker (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire2 April 2019
Minimum wages, not to much informations but they are honest and paying in time. Nothing special but good agency. They sometimes cancel you in last moment but its quite normal for agencies.
Pros
if employer doesnt have one you dont have it as well
Not for the faint hearted
Tray Washer (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire22 March 2019
I worked here for 3 months and although the agency were great the job itself sucked. Your expected to work flat out, none stop or you get moaned at, poor team leaders, who have no interest in any staff members well being. The amount who turned up and walked out after a hour was unbelievable. Only work here if you are desperate. You have been warned
Pros
Agency were good
Cons
Everything else
Only when they need you
Skivvy (Former Employee) –  Wombwell, South Yorkshire3 March 2019
Ok if you want job centre off your back for a couple of days they might give you a job if they need you but when they have to many staff members & no Order comes in then they’ll send you back home
Also they’ll call you night before for a 6am start & if you don’t meet their demands they’ll drop you out.
Polish management poor English ok if you can speak there tone & walk / maybe smell like them.
Pros
Job centre off your back temporarily
Cons
Polish speaking
Awfull
Office (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire20 February 2019
It's waist of time. Management is not knowledgeable. Manners poor. Slavery that's what it is.
They keep deleting reviews too.. I never see anything like it in my life.
Food Processor
Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire29 October 2018
Agency was good personel who help employer when need.
They have very few offer job and short term.
When I work with them I wasn't any problem with them.
The worst job I have ever worked.
Tray Washer (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire7 August 2018
The worst job I have ever worked. You have to work like a machine for a minimal wage and the management won't help you. Be aware of this job, waste of time.
N/a
Engineering Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire6 August 2018
I use to like to work at CSP Recruitment but unfortunately to lack of work they had to let me go. I had spent there over 2 years and now I am looking for new opportunity.
Productive and Fun workplace
Car Park Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troon, South Ayrshire2 June 2017
I enjoyed working alongside a fantastic team, and dealing with the clientele was particularly enjoyable yet challenging too. A fantasic company to work for.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Hours were quite unstable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSP Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8