Here to help
Coronavirus update

CSM Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

You’re seeing reviews in Atlanta, GA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Atlanta, GA15 reviews
Learned how to mix and production skills
I have also gained knowledge on warehouse

I can pick and pull and provide support in a variety of ways

I enjoy the final touch.
Is a great company to work for is that management needs a lot of improvement and coming to work on time and performing and doing your job is showing up and helping your coworker when your coworker needs help
Working at the airport was great I love seeing new people faces helping other people learning and seeing new things but the only thing that had me furious is they didn’t pay me my money that I worked hard for plus they never gave me a clock in number the time I wasn’t there but out of all thing that was the best job .
i like my job and the atmosphere and work time and location we make different cake and deliver to the customer they are three shift firs second and third
The managers and the way how they treating people and they didn’t appreciate how u a good working and u busting to help them with the time of matter and they managers getting with u all the time
Pros
Marta cards
Cons
Change the break room
Good work place , Good team work ,quality ,quantity ,sterong mangment team customer service delvery chanale best salary incrmante new technology good net work
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short break
Focus and stay motivated..Always be prepared and friendly..keep a clean environment and make sure you on point with liquids and always be safe and polite
It was nothing worng they just wasnt give us any money the hours was i wish they was paying what they pay now but overnight was great nd management was great
Pros
Free food
Cons
No overtime
Maintain the trash in the retail stores. Constantly keep bathrooms cleaned at all times. All keep busy, and keep cleaning. I would definitely recommend a friend to work for this company.
Walking around pushing cleaning cart cleanings walls , doors , brake rooms , moping floors , wiping tables , desk , bathrooms , mirrors , emepty trash cans , cleaning elevators. What i learned how to clean better. Work place was cool everybobdy was nice and kinda close like a family almost.
The usual assisting with the CEO, Marketing Director and CFO with various duties. Special event coordination, i.e., Golf tournaments for members and family to celebrate the growth of the Cable Industry.

Answering the phone, faxing, filing and general to confidential correspondence. Assist with tax preparation for audits, etc.

Created membership database to track monthly dues to process billing.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
computers were go down too much
CSM Bakery Solutions has great products but unfortunately it is also profoundly mismanaged. Due to poor planning and even worse execution of a software implementation the company hemorrhaged hundreds of millions in sales.

The management style, in the area that I was working, was based upon fear. Additionally, there exists a culture of zero accountability combined with zero tolerance for failure. This has led to a situation where the company is paralyzed by fear. There exists a culture where it is possible to fail upwards because no one is willing to accept responsibility for inadequate subordinates.

Finally, the culture there is one absolutely resistant to change. The finance department, for example, continues to try and do business as it did when it was still a relatively small company, not a multibillion dollar conglomerate.

It is sad that such a storied company with such great products could be rammed into the earth.
Working at csm is a great experience if your looking for some quick and easy money. Also if your a college student who needs a good part time job its great. The management at csm could be better but all in all its a fun and productive place to be for quick and easy money.
Pros
Free badge when you start and free uniforms
Cons
Drama
CSM is a great cleaning service with fair hours and wages it just takes a minute to get hired because of the extensive background check that they do
I am being honest so please don't take this personal. This company is the worst company I have ever worked for. Honestly the company is not horrible it's the people that runs the sites.
Pros
the pay is $10.00 per hour.
Cons
no healthcare and no raises.