CSH Surrey

CSH Surrey Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Lots to learn as different roles have different procedures. Staff very welcoming and friendly. Various opportunities to do different roles in different locations.
Lack of communication and poor management. Toxic environment and bullying. Chaotic working environmental where everyone is chasing their tails. Meetings for meeting sake. Minutes for minutes safer. Won't listen
Pros
Salary fair
Cons
Poor communication, awful management and toxic environment
had been pushed from pillar to post in this job, i have been placed in a hospital where i was covering 2 jobs in one. managers kept changing and needed training on what they were meant to be doing. none of they understood the job.
Great company working alongside children therapies. Booking appointments and parental groups to provide information and care for those requiring therapies
could not fault the role however, management tended to think their role was more important than that of the client/patient.

I left this job in 2015 things have changed I left at the right time I loved what I did but did not agree with the way the system was going so left loving the role instead of becoming bitter and angry.

Have had some amazing temporary positions since I moved to Exmouth
Pros
great team
Cons
bad management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CSH Surrey?