Crystal Care Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

profit motivated
rsw (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire29 November 2019
For a care company they are not very caring, nurturing of young people is poor due to financial restraints and unqualified staff.
Senior management are rarely seen or heard of if at all recognised by there employees.
Residential Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Uk1 October 2018
challenging, productive& fun
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  City of Johannesburg, Gauteng24 January 2018
Working at crystal was like Working ať home .no money for transport i only had to bring my own Lunch.less Working hours And no Working duringthe holidays
Pros
bring lunch
Cons
normal hours
Ok place of work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire11 January 2018
Overall the company Good. They are a small company which does have a knock on impact on development, limited opportunities to progress.
Training isn’t very good all online course with no benefits however usually management are there to give support however this does vary between the homes. There is a good employee perks system which entitles you to various discounts and can be beneficial.
A lot of strain can be put on staff to cover shifts or imbalance of team with a lot of new starter with no experience.
Pros
Employee Perks
Cons
Small company
A good workplace
Specialist deputy care manager (Current Employee) –  Wigan8 November 2017
I have worked for Crystal care solutions for nearly two years. My experience has been positive.

As a caring practitioner I have the children's best interest at heart and I believe I share this with Crystal care solutions. They invest in the children and the staff.

My management team supports me and is consistent. The HR are team are accessible and supportive to all staff.

I have been supported throughout my career at Crystal Care Solutions and would highly recommend this company.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
sleep-ins
Good company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire16 October 2017
Crystal Care solutions is relatively small in relation to other Care companies however this definitely benefits you as an employee. They take the time to get to know you personally, this allows for progression throughout the company.

Training is high quality and there is always something else available for you to learn

Work can be demanding as with all residential care however there are discounted Health care for example percentage of eye care paid or percentage of massage and also a counselling service offered.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Stressful job
My Employment
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Nantwich, Cheshire4 September 2017
I came from a completely different background in Social Care and was really worried about doing something new.

I can honestly say that after four years I have never regretted my decision to leave my last job of over 16 years. I was one of the only people in the management team who were externally recruited because of the development within the company.

Whilst we don't always get things right, the thing that I like the most is the committment to try and do the best for the young people and the staff. There are other benefits; pensions, Pay Care and employee perks which have saved me a lot of money.

I have learned so much in this role and completed a lot of training that has made a huge difference. The staff in the provisions work really hard and they are the thing I am most proud of. All of the staff really care about the young people and have a passion that is second to none.
Pros
Pay Care, Perkbox, Culture, People
Cons
Professional and productive workplace.
Residential Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Nantwich, Cheshire2 June 2017
I've been working for Crystal Care Solutions for over 8 years now, having initially commenced employment as a Residential Care Worker. My current role is the Residential Service Manager as I've been provided with the opportunities to progress through the organisations management structure.

You may think I'm a little biased given my current position, however I can't emphaise enough the support and opportunties available to develop within the company. To emphaisie this more so, six of our Registered Managers have progressed from care workers to their current positions. The training, support and development of staff is a key focus within the company.

There are various operational shifts patterns within the company designed to suit your personal circumstances and financial needs.

With Crystal Care Solutions you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and knowledge within this sector. Whether you are qualified and wish to progress, or unqualified and wish to learn more then I'd advise for you to get in touch.
Excellent company to work for
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Nantwich, Cheshire26 May 2017
I have worked at Crystal Care Solutions for just over a year and have really enjoyed my first year with the company. During this time I have been involved in the progression of the company, attended all of the homes and met many of the staff.

Our homes are high standard, homely and contain staff who are hard working, positive and who work as a team which benefits those individuals we care for and allows them to achieve positive outcomes.

The company are keen on internal progression and put a lot of time and resources in to training their staff. They offer excellent benefits - my favourite being Paycare which allows you to reclaim some or all of the costs from dental, optician and other medical bills, this is especially good for me as I claim my contact lenses on this each month.

I cannot praise them enough for the commitment of the Senior Management, staff and office staff and it really is a great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crystal Care Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.