Crown Relocations Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 May 2019
-My responsibilities at Crown include packing client’s belongings safely and efficiently on site. Loading the client’s belongings out of the house and onto the delivery truck, as well as loading sea containers for international shipping.
Good environment with a great team
Trade staff (Former Employee) –  Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty10 April 2019
Working at crown was a good experience for me. most of the work involved lifting and traveling to different places. Wasn't many hard parts to the job because you worked with a good team which enabled you to load and unload the containers efficiently.
Pros
Good people and because i am a rugby player it was a good to keep lifting things.
Cons
very long hours due to driving all over the middle of the North Island.
ok
Controller (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA15 December 2018
Bi-lingual business-driving finance leader with international experience that leverages data, process and expert teams to identify opportunities that bolster infrastructure and capture internal and external opportunities for growth.

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STRATEGY * MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS * FINANCIAL PROCESS INNOVATION * TALENT DEVELOPMENT * C-SUITE AND BOARD PRESENTATIONS * HANDS-ON ACCOUNTING
relocations Mobility Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX, 77040, US9 December 2018
Great Work - life environment.
Fast paced family oriented company.
They care about their employees
Super benefits and somewhat affordable considering healthcare costs.
Pros
Caring and fair
Cons
to far for me to drive :)
Diverse Industry with a great deal of various learning options.
Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Banyo QLD28 October 2018
Diversity of the position, liaising with various government departments including overseas agents.

Learning rules and regulations of overseas countries for import/exporting various products, including various systems used within the company to complete a high standard of work.

Adapting to the various personalities of co-workers, working as a team. Ease of access to management of various levels for assistance and problem solving as and when required.
Pros
Well Being - fruit baskets / monthly massages
Cons
Long hours during the peak season within the industry
Crown Relocation Job Review
Associate Move Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX28 August 2018
This atmosphere has been the best job I have every worked at, all of the people here are so sweet and kind and helpful. It is like a big family in which everyone here is here to help you succeed. The management is by far fair, kind and very forthcoming.
I would recommend working here to anyone because it is such a wonderful place.
Could use improvement
Move Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX20 August 2018
Company could use some management improvement
Need to reevaluate salary structure
Benefit package can use improvement
Structure of processes can be reevaluated
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No strong management
brand new locaion that did not make it
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NV17 August 2018
Largest privately owned moving company in the world, at the time I worked there. Start up location that did not make an impact in Las Vegas, closed.
Good place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA16 April 2018
You need to love the work because it is fast paced and stressful with constant change. If you don't really want to focus and make the company a better place to work, go elsewhere.

The people are great. You will work with colleagues all over the world and make good friends. The higher you go, the more impact from "Corporate" you will see. That is not necessarily good, but that's the same everywhere.
Pros
Fast paced, friendly staff & colleagues. As "Global" as you can imagine.
Cons
Pay is not great, but in the high middle range. More and more control from "Corporate."
FINANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA15 March 2018
Flexible schedules, family oriented company, great colleagues, learned so much from many people that have worked for this company. I've really enjoyed working for this company.
No systems
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, Auckland11 February 2018
For a 50 year old company it was shocking to discover they had poor systems.
Location of peoples household goods were recorded manually and frequently lost.
Work scheduling did not use truck availability and capacity.
Huge staff turnover.
Workplace Culture
CUSTOMER SALES (Former Employee) –  Albany, Auckland1 February 2018
I was employed by this company for just over 10 years and during this time there were yearly restructures within the group. This was extremely stressful for a number of my colleagues/friends. Whilst I was never personally affected some of my colleagues had given 20 plus years to the company and I truly felt that the values of staff were not appreciated and therefore resigned as I came to the conclusion that I did not wish to work for a company that had no value for people.
Employees are great to work with
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CT13 January 2018
Everyone is here to do their job first and foremost but overall its a relaxed atmosphere and everyone is pretty easy going. Best part of the job are the people that work there. The culture is great and there's always some sort of events going on, like birthday party breaks, BBQ's, community service outings, holiday parties, international parties, and pretty often we are provided breakfast or lunches.
Pros
Company engagement in community and compensation
Cons
Health care is pretty expensive but seems to be the norm in most companies now a days
Comfotable in most areas
Corporate Credit Specialist US / CANADA (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA9 November 2017
It was a place of employment for 10years and all were unique
Provided me with experiance in a great industry and allowed that time of life to happen.

Provided challanges like all jobs do and solutions I had no problem with in my personal job; however the challange was just not easy for all areas of management. So that was a little frustrating because the areas that needed managing, were not hard to manage.
Pros
Close to home, performance of my personal job was great
Cons
Management did not take responsibility for their mistakes.
Mobility Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA21 July 2017
Busy days at work, enjoy working with clients. I learned how to adjust to many types of management styles and accountability. Workplace culture, co-workers were helpful and accommodating. Hardest part of the job taking blame for mistakes made by management. Most enjoyable helping clients with their moves and adjustments with moving to other countries.
Pros
Some holiday parties
Good Attitude
Mover/Packer (Current Employee) –  Mililani Town, HI18 July 2017
Everybody work together, i learned allot with moving and carrying heavy products, got better with customer service, everyone treats everybody wit respect
Good work place
Mover (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA2 July 2017
Working at Crown Relocations gave me a bigger layout of the Bay Area. Different places that i have never been to and beautiful homes and scenery. People really appreciate us being able to move their stuff for them.
Cons
Small Breaks
Total Stress Factory
Move Manager (Former Employee) –  Keasbey, NJ1 July 2017
Management was horrible. Work load was atrocious with no help only criticism if you couldn't keep up. Way too much favoritism to certain employees and others get ridiculed for the same thing. The same people calling out all the time and you have to pick up the slack for them. Doesn't matter how hard you work, management will always want more. Company has gone completely downhill quickly,
Benefits
Cons
Work you to death with no appreciation
Awesome work crew
Mover (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington29 May 2017
This is one job I wish you could change places. If management actually came out and saw the jobs, ask their employees to submit strategic plans to help run a smoother operation there would be much more productivity, reduced injuries and costs and a better working relationship between management and staff.
Pros
Work crew
Cons
Long hours, locations
Sales
Customer Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne South East VIC23 March 2017
The Staff at Crown are great, both office and warehouse. Paid monthly very hard on families. Staff always helpful and looking at new ways to improve things
Pros
Some of the staff able to work from home
Cons
paid once a month instead of weeklyfortnightly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Relocations. Our community is ready to answer.