Croud

Croud Employee Reviews

I love working at Croud - since day one everyone made me feel part of the team. I feel empowered, I am learning and growing as a professional every day. If I have an idea, I know I can run it by my team and that I will be genuinely taken into consideration. The atmosphere is fantastic. There is always work to do to keep you engaged, but at the same time there are loads of opportunities to socialise and stop the work for a bit to have some fun and enjoy each other's company. The company has a good plan in place for career development - both individual plans and group activities - loads of in-house training material and workshops, lunch and learns, opportunities to attend off site events... The management of the company listens and take the feedback on board. I feel very lucky to have found an agency where I feel valued and where coming every day to do my job never feels a shore..
Pros
Career development opportunities, benefits & perks, healthy & fun environment, social activities
Cons
Workload and deadlines can be difficult to meet at times
Croud has such a unique working environment where people are encouraged to work together to meet the client's targets. It's a great company to work for where you feel valued and motivated to do the best job possible. It is also a great place to develop your existing skills or even develop new ones, as training is always at the forefront of the managers mind at Croud. With training being held regularly(often weekly) on all things digital.
Given a lot of possibilites Croud is a good ambassador of what a fun, professional and smart company in London is today. Great structure, helpfull and with a lot of potential!
Croud is a brilliant place to work, you never get that feeling of being stuck in a rut or just doing the same thing day in day out. No two days are ever the same. The digital world is always changing and adapting to that is something Croud excel in, they are at the front of every new launch to ensure all staff are trained effectively and we remain at the top of our fields. There is a friendly, commutative atmosphere in the offices and everyone gets on. Managers hold their employees in high regard and get the best of each and everyone of them by guiding rather than pushing. All in all Croud is a very good company and a wonderful place to work, where we always get the support we need.
Pros
Company Social Events, Good Work Ethic
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Croud?