Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North

Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews
Have loved working with Crossroads They really do care and support you all the way A very caring company and approachable management Salary and work conditions are better than most
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Having to record mileage each month
I have worked for crossroads for nearly 18 months and have found them a brilliant company to work for. I have worked in a quite few care company`s and Crossroads are the best they have excellent training. The managers are helpful and listen to any concerns. I am proud to tell people I work for crossroads!
Crossroads is a good place if you wish to progress in your position.
lots of training courses, always updated to make sure we are up to date with all policies and are confident in what we are doing. Always an ear to listen if we are concerned about issues with clients.
Pros
Good team to work for and with
Cons
Paperwork which is now all done on phones
Fantastic company to work for. So much support from management to other support workers. Being new and inexperienced in care, I fell like I have great support from everyone and great training.
Pros
Ongoing support
Working at Crossroads as a support worker is very rewarding knowing you are giving carers a break and also spending quality time with the Cared For. The hardest part of the job is not being able to do more for clients.
Pros
Not having to work weekends
Cons
Lack of support
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North?