Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North

Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Reviews for Planner

Planner1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have worked for Crossroads care for a few years now and I have enjoyed every moment. I have worked my way up in the company and believe to be providing the best service. Crossroads care is all about the carer's and the cared for's. We try our hardest to provide the best quality support we can, we are as flexible with clients as possible and always stretch ourselves to provide services. I build care plans for all individuals in the North Herts area and allocate staff to provide their respite breaks. All staff are extremely hard working and put there all into their job roles, without the staff Crossroads would not provide the service we do. All staff receive the best quality training and support throughout their job roles and they know where to go if support is required. I have learned a lot from working for Crossroads care and believe to of had the best training throughout my career. I have had the opportunity to build myself up and gain NVQ's with Crossroads. All the managers are approachable and friendly, they make you feel welcome and acknowledge any issues raised and follow up promptly. All work colleagues are friendly and easy to talk to. The hardest part of my job is ensuring I find someone to provide the service without leaving the individuals waiting too long without support. The part I enjoy the most is knowing I am making a difference for an individual and providing support to prolong their abilities and independence where we can do so, hearing how pleased they are with some support is heart warming.
Crossroads care makes a difference and is a really good company
 - more...
Pros
Making a difference to individual's lives and great oportunities