Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Review

The best so far.....

9 October 2015
Been here for a few years now. The team really welcomed me on board with cheery smiles and offers of tea and biscuits.
I coordinate the North Herts and Stevenage areas, my days are busy and the weeks fly by, ensuring all calls are covered so carers get their respite breaks. The hardest part of my job is getting timesheets verified, but with the new introduction of SMART phones to all our support workers, I'm hoping this will become easier. The best part of my job is hearing the 'Thank you' we so often receive from carers when they have been able to have a break from caring.

I have so much respect for the lovely support workers who are our shining stars in the community and really do make a difference to the lives of those they visit, without them Crossroads would not be the award winning company it is.
Pros
Great company, good oportunities
11 June 2020
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Hertfordshire
Have loved working with Crossroads They really do care and support you all the way A very caring company and approachable management Salary and work conditions are better than most
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Having to record mileage each month
25 February 2020
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I found everyone in the office wanted to help new starters to find their feet quickly.
I enjoyed working there and only left as it was a maternity cover role and the original employee returned to work.
14 October 2019
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
I have worked for crossroads for nearly 18 months and have found them a brilliant company to work for. I have worked in a quite few care company`s and Crossroads are the best they have excellent training. The managers are helpful and listen to any concerns. I am proud to tell people I work for crossroads!