Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Review

Sadly disappointed

6 June 2017
Sadly, despite being a 'care' charity, didn't find them very caring when I needed it. Was very open and honest about my training requirements in some administrative areas and was told that I would get any support needed which I felt I didn't get. It is my opinion management contributed to ill feeling between a few colleagues and I over some issues I was asked not to discuss. Believe my illness came as a relief to this company as I didn't have the strength to fight two battles at once and, as I was still in my probationary period had to leave, On a positive note and with hindsight they did me a favour as I have been using my recovery time to re-train and am moving forward to better things. (Most of the staff were really nice and kind though)
Pros
lots of kind 'rank and file' staff
Cons
Sadly disappointed and hurt with some senior staff
Comment – 16 August 2017
(Had already turned down two previous job offers from the company within a year or so I believe, and, was still offered another interview and subsequent position with them so, they must have seen potential somewhere and still wanted me. Also, sat the required computer competency test which took me bit longer than expected and, again, told not to worry and, once again offered a job.)
11 June 2020
Same location
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Hertfordshire
Have loved working with Crossroads They really do care and support you all the way A very caring company and approachable management Salary and work conditions are better than most
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Having to record mileage each month
25 February 2020
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I found everyone in the office wanted to help new starters to find their feet quickly. I enjoyed working there and only left as it was a maternity cover role and the original employee returned to work.
14 October 2019
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
I have worked for crossroads for nearly 18 months and have found them a brilliant company to work for. I have worked in a quite few care company`s and Crossroads are the best they have excellent training. The managers are helpful and listen to any concerns. I am proud to tell people I work for crossroads!