Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Review

Really committed team & very supportive company

5 December 2018
The team at Crossroads are so committed, out there all weathers, all hours providing essential respite support for vulnerable isolated people. Amazing training programme that gives confidence & the skills to people who are completely new to this kind of work. You get a premium if you do more hours & get more annual leave with length of service.
Pros
Good Mileage Rate, Travel Time & Flexible Hours.
Cons
Can be quite a bit of travelling.
25 February 2020
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I found everyone in the office wanted to help new starters to find their feet quickly. I enjoyed working there and only left as it was a maternity cover role and the original employee returned to work.
11 December 2018
Operations Manager (Current Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I have worked for Crossroads for over 9 years now. I started as a general assistant and have progressed over the years. I am delighted to work for such a supportive, dynamic and people friendly organisation. I have worked in retail previously and found the culture of the organisation to be so different. I get listened to here. I can progress and develop my skills and meet my desire to help people. I would thoroughly recommend! Most do!
Pros
Charity, Caring, Local, Management Team That Listen
10 December 2018
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I’ve worked here for 6 years and love what I do, working with such a committed and compassionate team. Colleagues care for clients by caring for each other. There’s a very supportive culture where the management genuinely want to know what works well and not so well to make it a great place to work. The training is inclusive where you get the opportunity to share challenges and learning from each other.