Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Review

Lovely team to work with

22 June 2017
I have worked for Crossroads for over 2years now.
I first started as a support worker. During this time a completed my NVQ level 2. Crossroads supported me through this process.

After being with Crossroads for just over a year I expressed to HR that I would like to progress to other roles within the organisation. I knew I didn't want to leave crossroads as I hadn't yet worked for a company that managed and looked after their staff as well.

I then applied for another position and Crossroads helped me develop into the new role and spent time on my learning and development.

I now coordinate the North area, I am very happy within this role but still hope to progress further within the organisation.
Pros
friendly team, flexible, rewarding
25 February 2020
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I found everyone in the office wanted to help new starters to find their feet quickly.
I enjoyed working there and only left as it was a maternity cover role and the original employee returned to work.
11 December 2018
Operations Manager (Current Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I have worked for Crossroads for over 9 years now. I started as a general assistant and have progressed over the years. I am delighted to work for such a supportive, dynamic and people friendly organisation.

I have worked in retail previously and found the culture of the organisation to be so different. I get listened to here. I can progress and develop my skills and meet my desire to help people.

I would thoroughly recommend! Most do!
Pros
Charity, Caring, Local, Management Team That Listen
10 December 2018
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I’ve worked here for 6 years and love what I do, working with such a committed and compassionate team. Colleagues care for clients by caring for each other. There’s a very supportive culture where the management genuinely want to know what works well and not so well to make it a great place to work.

The training is inclusive where you get the opportunity to share challenges and learning from each other.