No more a Christian organisation than pigs can fly!!! Don't pay enough, threatening and bullying behaviour on a daily basis, absolutely shocking staff conditions, an horrific company to work for, should be legal action taken against them
- What is the interview process like at CrossReach?3 people answered
- What is the Crossreach employee discount?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CrossReach about how to improve it?One person answered
- What types of qualifications do I need to work here and do I need some work experience?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at CrossReach?One person answered
- What are the care Support Worker shifts? When do they start and end.One person answered
- Do you need to use your car at all? Is this out in the community or in sheltered accommodation?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CrossReach?One person answered
- How long did you wait to hear if you had a interview with the company?
- How long did you wait to hear if you had a interview with crossreach?