Cross Keys Homes

Cross Keys Homes Employee Reviews

If you never challenge anyone or a decision you will be ok there. Staff are not supported not transparent. No respect for individuals. My can do outlook became nil within the first year
Like other comments below... If you are not a yes person, don't bother.Micro managed and no positivity, even when you go the extra mile. For such a big company... very disappointed with management. Your job is never safe and the only thing that kept me going were my colleagues
Pros
Hours of work
Cons
Poor management, bully culture, progression opportunities with unrealistic time frame. The staff are worked into the ground they do not appreciate a thing you do. 6 colleagues ‘left’ this team in the space of a week. Not supportive at all no real awareness of mental health don’t appreciate new ideas and suggestions lies all the way up the management people at the top get away with everything even when wrong and still have a job yet the people that work hard and are the heart of the business are Taken advantage of. Would not recommend working for the customer service team if you want to thrive go to another housing association like half of The people did with a brain. The Customer Service Team however is full of amazing people it’s just a shame about the people that sit above them and ruin it
Pros
Home time
Cons
Poor management, Bullying culture
I’ve worked for crosskeys since 2014. Wonderful team and employer. Good pay and relaxed environment and always deliver a quality service. Always ready to help and listen to employees concerns. Best company ever!!
I’ve worked for Cross Keys Homes for nearly four years now and to be honest it’s one of the best companies I’ve ever worked for so I’m really disappointed to see these negative reviews. Why do people who were probably useless at their jobs have the right to smear an employer when there is no right of reply and they are anonymous. Also when are they ever deleted or do they just sit here forever! Where is the fairness in that approach. I know I speak not just for myself but my work colleagues who are equally enraged by the unjustness of it.
Pros
Great place to work, good salaries, great leadership at all levels.
Cons
Absolutely lovely residents to provide care to. Management awful making jokes at staff and hurting peoples feelings. Manager very disrespectful shouldn't be working in care.
They really care about both their staff and their customers. As long as you do your job well then you are highly regarded with incentives for staff who go above and beyond. It’s a collaborative organisation that listens to staff ideas and suggestions and is always looking to improve.
Pros
Good salary and excellent terms and conditions
Cons
Very poor leadership from the very top Do not take on new ideas and it's always there way or no way You will do ok if you are a yes person and your face fits with the Directors
Pros
Cons
Too long to list
So many people have left the organisation and are still leaving the organisation since the new CEO took over. If your face fits you are ok but bullying tactics make for a very negative environment and the stress is not worth it. Avoid at all costs.
A organisation that values hard working members of staff, acts on feedback from customers and is transforming for the better! Change opens avenues to grow. CKH are growing rapidly due to the talented staff and honest management.
I have worked at Cross Keys for a number of years now and I can definitely say it has hugely improved. They really are listening to their staff and making some impressive changes. The people are lovely and really do make the job. Team leaders on my particular floor are brilliant, excellent leaders and very supportive.
I spent 6 months at this work place which had a culture of backstabbing and blame . No one took responsibility for there work I wouldn't reccomend this company at all more interested in evicting customers than helping them
A transformative organisation which values input from staff, customers and stakeholders. I have worked at CKH for many years. I can honestly say the recent paradigm shift towards transforming the organisation into a more effective, dynamic, modern and technologically advanced business has vastly improved implementation of tasks ranging from simple admin to more complexed cross departmental functions. Suggestions / ideas from all levels of staff have been considered then implemented which has been beneficial to the business and our customers. Opportunities to develop in the organisation are there including mentioning or funding for professional development courses. CKH rewards employees with a varied range of benefits. Taking into consideration the average pay from across the sector, CKHs remuneration rates are excellent! A great place to work...!!
* Friendly workplace culture and I was very quickly welcomed into the environment. * Fast paced which brings a warming sense of achievement around the average working day. * Strong team leaders who challenge you and place emphasis on self progression and ownership of work.
I have worked here for many years and really enjoy my job. We are going through a transformation which has been a positive experience, involving staff to help shape the processes going forward. Great team , great managers and we have a great team ethic.
Pros
Work life balance, 9-5, great colleagues
Cons
Can’t think of anything significant
I would like to say that I feel ckh are great at delivering satisfactory service this is both for their staff members and tenants. I have never had a problem with Ckh and I really do enjoy working for them.
Great place to work and the people are amazing. Colleagues and managers are very supportive. Furthermore, flexibility is offered which makes it easier to plan stuff outside of work.
Pros
Flexibility, Understand your needs & warmth on special occasions
Cons
Career progression is difficult
Working for Cross Keys Homes was one of the best decisions I made. I absolutely love my job. In the 3 years that I have worked for Cross Keys Homes I have gained extensive housing knowledge. Cross Keys Homes have a lot to offer as well as various opportunities and courses to gain further knowledge and qualifications. The management and staff at Cross Keys Homes are all wonderful, everyone gets on with everyone their are good and bad days but we overcome that by working together as a TEAM!!
What can I say, if your considering working for Cross Keys my advice would be don't do it!. Bullying management who are only in it for themselves, who make you feel like your a child at school. The company have their favourites and they make it known if you're not one of them no work life balance. No trust in the staff from management. could it.
I have been at Cross Keys Home for under six months, This was my first ever proper job, i've never had a proper job or office based job before, i came into the company, i can say that from this job i have learnt alot and matureted myself from a boy to a man and this is all thanks to my mangers which made me see the real work life, everyone in my team was very supported and caring, i have enjoyed coming to a office like this and seeing my team everday
Pros
Short Hours
Cons
Short Lunch
  1. Employee reviews