Crooked Billet Employee Reviews

Great guidance
Chef Assistant (Current Employee) –  Iver Heath2 October 2017
The management of the Crooked Billet in my opinion is great. Those who I have met are young and have gone through what I go through daily and so they are a great select of people to talk to when learning about the food industry.
Productive fun workplace
Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Worsthorne, Lancashire24 March 2017
Customers are great and its a pleasure to work there in their company. Staff you work with are also easy to get on with and the manager is lovely easy to get along with.
Good working environment.
Kitchen Assistant - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire16 February 2017
This was my first job and it was a great stepping stone for future jobs. The people I worked with were very enthusiastic and made me enjoy my job which I was very unfamiliar with, I had never had a job like this before and hardly cooked for other people. I was eager to learn new skills especially skills like this which are important life skills.
Pros
Short hours and good working environment.
Cons
Long distance away, it would take me about an hour and a half to walk to my job and the same to walk home.
fun work place
glass collector (Former Employee) –  burnley1 April 2015
we would go in set up and start working we were always busy and on our feet i learned quite a lot whilst i was there and the managment was spot on my co workers were fun to be around always laughing smiling the hardest part would have been carrying the food down stairs because of the steepness and the atmosphere was so enjoyable i loved it.
Pros
Cons
5hrs
good fun
Trainee Chef (Former Employee) –  iver14 July 2014
hard work but lots of trainning was offerd and exsperiances was gained
i have learnt a lot at this work
bar staff and waitress (Former Employee) –  uxbridge road28 June 2014
i have learnt to use a updated till and to pour pints and making alcoholic drinks managemen tand co workers were really good thay help me when i needed help hardest part of the job is clearing up at the end of the day enjoyable part of the day is relating to customers
Fun workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Iver Health27 May 2014
It is usually pretty busy, I have learned how to deal with high pressure and high intensity situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with new people and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was probably learning how to deal with handling difficult customers and dealing with busy lunch time periods.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Low pay