Crone Corkill

Crone Corkill Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
More or less constant work . Friendly consultants .often repeat bookings at previous positions .
Would recommend them for temp positions . I'm running out of things to say . None bad
Pros
Friendly consultants . Almost constant work
Cons
None really
Crone Corkill helped me to get temporary work contracts during the summer whilst at university and were always very reliable. Placements were always enjoyable and salaries were good.
Pros
Enjoyable placements
Cons
No guarantee of work
The team are very helpful, organised and polite. They have really good pay rates and work with great companies. They always have good bookings for the week.
They always found work that met my requirements. They would either call in the morning or call the week before to set me up with my new assignment. It was always in beautiful offices that set me daily challenges. The roles were never boring and i found perm work through this agency.
As a temp to often get sent to different companies unless you're on a long term assignment/placement. Each company has it's own culture so you have to be able to fit in and adapt accordingly. With all temp assignments you're expected to hit the floor running which can be difficult as every company is of course different. That said, you get to see how different companies work and meet some great people along the way.
Pros
Good rates of pay
Cons
Work isn't guaranteed
Easy company to work for, really supportive, with friendly staff and management team.
A company that actively supports progression and encourages succession. Pleasure to work here!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crone Corkill. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5