CRG Homecare Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Prescot, Merseyside11 October 2019
CRG Homecare is a excellent company to work for, the teams within the company are great and very helpful. Also the management are some of the best i have worked for.
Love my job
Field Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sleaford, Lincolnshire9 October 2019
Busy environment with some fantastic service users and carers. Holding the council contract means never a shortage of work and always extra hours available when needed.
Nice job
Care Assistant for the Elderly (Current Employee) –  Sleaford, Lincolnshire3 October 2019
I have recently started working for Sleaford CRG homecare. The pay is good and on weekends its nice to work as i get a little bit extra per hour. all of the clients are so nice and I am enjoying my job. The office staff and manager are very understanding and helpful.
Pros
nice pay, nice clients, nice hours
Excellent teams but long shifts
Carer (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands23 September 2019
I love my job as a carer the best part about my role is the people i care for. Being able to help someone and give back is everything i was looking for when i started care!
Terribly organised company
Domiciliary Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland3 September 2019
Never paid correctly if at all. Had to fight for several weeks to get my holiday pay. No support from management. Could never get through to office/on call in case of emergency. Rota's never done properly - clients left without support regularly. Certain staff members promised weekends/alternative weekends off and others having to work 24/7 whilst both on the same contract. The leit goes on. Rated poor by CQC, not in the least bit surprised.
Poor!!
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grays2 September 2019
Poor management and lots of favouritism between manager and step mother who worked there and ridiculous hours from 6am till 9.30pm with no time to stop. Managers would never come out to help even If there was 2 carers working on the own to get 2 whole runs covered. Would never want to work there again
Educational
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear28 July 2019
I worked 3 years at this company and I achieved my level 2 business administrator and I was promoted to a recruitment Administrator. The reason I left was I felt I wanted to progress my career further.
Homecare
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Accrington27 July 2019
Really good training made some lovely friends in this company really enjoyed working for the company just has a walker it was bit hard to get to place
Not listen to
Reanablment assistant (Current Employee) –  Accrington13 July 2019
Working 12 days before I get a day off. Changed availability but got nowhere. Pay low for what you do.management ok .
Pros
Clients
Cons
Long hours or no hours
Great company that actually cares
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leicestershire11 July 2019
I’ve worked for this company for about 4 and a half years now after trying various other companies. I was hesitant after some bad experiences but have been really happy with CRG. I enjoy been a care worker and am really glad I work for a company that cares for its staff and service users.
Pros
Good pay, supportive office staff and regular hours.
Cons
Longs hours as in any care job.
support staff (Current Employee) –  Prescot, Merseyside11 July 2019
I love my job at CRG Homecare. It's always buys but the management team are supportive and try to help in whatever way they can.
They have introduced employee recognition schemes and benefits for staff.
Pros
employee recognition schemes, supportive management
Total Disgrace absolutely disgusting company!!Had to score 1 star as wasnt a 0
Care Worker (former employee) (Former Employee) –  Sleaford, Lincolnshire2 July 2019
Worst care company ever!!! Avoid at all costs..Management and supervisors awful treat staff like dirt talk to them like dirt..Bark orders ..No support whatsover..Lie to cover themselves..Pay never right always under never over paid and they dont care at all..No respect for staff,residents or their families...Should be closed down permanently and management,supervisors banned from care for life..They are a total disgrace!!!!!
Pros
None Whatsover
A living nightmare
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees28 June 2019
The worst experience of my life. Awesome staff and clients, senior management have no idea what they are doing - it would be almost laughable if it wasn’t for the fact that they impact on people’s lives so negatively, both staff and clients. They have most certainly forgot where they have come from and treat people with disrespect and disregard and genuinely don’t have any idea about what good care is or what person centred means. The six C’s are hilarious because if CRG actually adhered to their own ethos they would have had happier clients and staff, which in turn would mean happier branches which is most certainly something that CRG don’t have. Wish I could omit CRG from CV as it is embarrassing to work for this company.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Worst company! Youll regret working here!
Co ordinator (Former Employee) –  Southport, Merseyside25 June 2019
This place is a joke. Bad management. Screamed at down the phone all day everyday. No support atall, no one knows what they are doing. Get promised all kinds but never happens. They run you into the ground. Unbelievably stress full. Worst company I've ever worked for by far!
Pros
Cons
Honestly Everything!
There isnt an option for 0 stars.
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Southport24 June 2019
Absolutely awful company, management completely shocking, carers used as scapegoats if anything goes wrong. Cut corners, hound you to work on your day off even if you only have one a week. Honestly don't care about their staff, just want shifts covered.
Pros
The clients.
Cons
Long hours, poor management, no progression.0
good agency
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Blackburn11 June 2019
were well organised, good training programmes, plenty of work and usually able to change your rota if you gave them 3 weeks notice, kept you to same clients so you got to know them
Pros
well organised
Cons
not as flexible with hours as i thought
Unproductive and disorganised
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thurrock9 June 2019
This company is very particular with it's staff if your face fits in you get the hours, when you speak out you are excluded. Hours spread out throughout the day and constantly being out with no proper rest time .
Safeguarding issues regular occurrence as investigations not resolved. Constantly worried about what they will say when they phone or email you and when you contact them it is like you do not exist.
Wages always wrong each week.
Office staff nice to face but horrid when your back is turned management do not acknowledge you when present. Trying your best is not good enough. Culture of work ethic is shambolic to say the least.
Work put on you without prior notice and no complete care plans.
Pros
Clients
Cons
No communication, put upon when off, bickering of staff
Horrible company
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Glossop, Derbyshire7 June 2019
This company does not care about their clients or carers and take pride in bullying and intimidation of their carers. I because ill due to my asthma and the managements response was "Just finish your shift you're off tomorrow" which I did and then she made me come in on over time by threatening to cut my hours the week after.

I was told I would be working 12 hour shifts starting at 6am- 6pm. I got my rota and was working 5.30am-10.20pm ! I didnt really have a choice as I needed the job.

There was care calls that were 15 minutes long ! No care was able to be given in that time but of we stayed longer we got in to trouble for being late to the next call.
Pros
Working with the clients.
Cons
disrespectful management, bullying tactics used to force you into working longer hours and 6 days in a row
Disgusting
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear23 May 2019
Crg is the worst company I have ever worked for, everyone talks bad about eachother and they think they help you but they really don’t. No wonder they don’t have many clients or carers lol, the manager will talk about you to other carers behind your back and it’s appalling to be honest. The pay was absolutely ridiculous as well, never again. Thankyou, next
Worst place ever to work
Reablement Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burnley28 March 2019
No communication, rotas not sorted till late the night before shift, call cramming, no quality of care to service users, office staff/management have no clue what their doing, being sent here, there n everywhere, rubbish pay for what's expected, Honestly stay away!!
Pros
Cons
Dont work there!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRG Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4