Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the search See all 1,420 reviews
Good company, good benefits
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London2 October 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Credit Suisse. I enjoyed the support provided the benefits and had a good salary. The management and HR support was great as was the support through maternity leave.
Excellent workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 September 2019
I enjoyed working at Credit Suisse, especially for its work/life balance and the people I worked with. As it was an international company the workforce was diverse, global and inclusive.
Great place to work!
PMO (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London31 August 2019
I started my career here and I was sad to leave. Great work life balance and culture. I have made some great networks here.

Many societies to join, and if it doesn't exist... you can create one! E.g Sailing society, Carom, Climbing, Badminton.. you name it!
Proffesional Workplace
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf28 July 2019
Through Career Accelerator I found this experience an effective way to develop my knowledge and skills in the Finance and Technology industry. I learnt through the digital sector such as Artificial Intelligence to revolutionary new areas within traditional industries such as financial technology. I appeared myself in a level of professionalism with a great code of conduct.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Food places are far
heel interessant
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greater London4 July 2019
ik was stagiaire en mocht overall meekijken, perfekte stage pleck.
Swiss Bank
MD (Former Employee) –  UK22 May 2019
Focus is purely on Swiss Operations with some minimal global bank is profit opportunities are there in the multiples. There is some focus on US operations but every where else is being scaled.
associate
Collateral Management Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 May 2019
good place to work with many benefits and lots of opporunities to progress.
Many different divisions and really emphasis on working remotely as desk space is at a premium
Good
Treasury Finance (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London29 April 2019
Nice people and a good culture. The work life balance is good however like may banks they are going through cost cutting and contractor roles can be short.
Professional and social
Relocation Consultant (Former Employee) –  London16 April 2019
Stakeholder engagement, change management and project manage
3 Phase restack of building to incorporate refurbishment fit out
Mentoring and supporting project team
Facilitating and chairing project meetings and lessons learn
Risk Management reporting
Great on site facilities
Social company
Work life balance
A Nutfield gym on site with swimming pool
On site vending machines
Great location in Canary Wharf
Challenging times in banking
Analyst Intern, Investment Banking (Former Employee) –  London5 April 2019
The bank is clearly struggling cutting on a permanent basis. Dependent on location and team motivation is clearly affected by diminishing bonuses and lack of pormotons
Global financial institution with a diverse work place
Vice President (Former Employee) –  London25 March 2019
Credit Suisse is a global financial institution offering a diverse work place although recent restructuring means certain divisions such as those covering financial markets have less focus to the bank's future strategy.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London20 February 2019
Excellent working culture with a big importance on working very hard and efficiently whilst maintaining and great work life balance. Management are always there to guide you well.
Good place to start a career
Comms Manager (Global Markets & IT) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 February 2019
I'd recommend CS as an entry level bank, but not one that you feel would be a place that you would stay too long. For better opportunities i'd recommend going elsewhere
Good culture
Finance Architect (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 February 2019
Great culture & people. Challenging place to work with a professional atmosphere yet still fun , would recommend to others who are looking for new opportunities.
Very good business processes
Business Analyst CFO Change (Former Employee) –  London14 January 2019
The company has good business processes and also a practical approach to change processes when the client facing side of the business requires improvement. The company has a mature approach to ensuring it keeps with the changes in the business environment. The business treats employees well and encourages good work-life balance while maintaining its position as a bulge bracket bank. People in the bank are receptive to change and work the extra mile to ensure projects are successful. The most enjoyable part of working in this company is the freedom it allows employees at all levels to participate in decision making and providing inputs.
Productive and fun place to work
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 December 2018
A typical day at work consisted of non-stop work, always an issue you could get involved in to learn more from. Management very helpful in ensuring all engineers covered in any situation. Workplace culture very diverse and a great place to meet new people. Hardest part of the job would be encountering an unknown issue with a client demanding an immediate fix. Most enjoyable being getting off the desk to interact with users.
Pros
On-site gym
Cons
One of the better places I've worked
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London4 November 2018
One of the better places I've worked. Had a good boss, worked within the Credit Risk space, significant focus on budgets and reporting, very structured life cycle with PMO support.
Great HR team
Interim HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  London5 September 2018
I worked within a great HR team and for a great client group at a time of significant change at Credit Suisse. The work was varied and the best part of the job was the great colleagues I worked with.
Good place of work
Onsite Senior AV Technician (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf23 August 2018
Credit swuiss offers very good benefits, however the hourly wage is too low. Management is focused, they do train employees well. The philosophy is to utilize short incomplete training videos, without follow up or managerial oversight
Pros
Cheap lunch
Cons
Sometimes long hours
personal assisant
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  london23 July 2018
I did work experience at credit Suisse investment bank for two weeks. This was extremely useful as it provided me with the proper skill that are required in the work force. At the investment bank, I was required to take minute for the staff meeting. I had to create spread sheet for all the stock which were sold. By do these activities I was able to build up my admin skills which built up my overall confidence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.

Credit Suisse Reviews by Location