Creative Explorers

Creative Explorers Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed my time working at Creative Explorers and really miss it! I made amazing friends also had lovely children and parents. Management are also very friendly and approachable and will be flexible if you need a day off. Children always came first and we made sure every child & family had a personal approach depending on their needs.
Pros
Lots of Local shops for break time, Outdoor playground for children
I enjoyed my time at creative explorers. All staff get on with each other and the children are beautiful and smart little humans. Staff are good with children but could be better, so there is room for improvement! They need to put more time in focusing on children’s learning and development rather than special books and observations
Overall, great place to work at. The team are lovely and managers are supportive. I was fortunate enough to see the place grow into an amazing work environment and a safe space for the kids to play and develop. I was able to gain experience with working with children and also how to develop my communication skills; with parents and members of staff. The children are able to progress in their learning and they are well supported by staff members.
Pros
Lovely members of staff and great managers
Cons
Long hours, short breaks
I have been one of the first staff at Creative Explorers, and could see how well it has improved in the recent years. It’s a fun, lively and supportive environment to be in, that’s also full of beautiful children🥰 It was lovely to work for you guys, thanks for all the experience! However, I would like to say special thanks to the management team (Reena & Hana) for being available and approachable whenever, and my fav and biggest support - baby room. However, as with all work places - there’s always room for improvement.. 💪🏼
Creative explorers has a warm and calm atmosphere. I enjoyed my time working there. Management is ready to help and support employees with anything and are very approachable.
I learnt a great deal at Creative Explorers and had the opportunity to take on more and more responsibilities. I loved my team, and found management approachable, human and understanding. The work life balance was excellent, and the work was fast paced but not usually stressful. It’s a place where there are high expectations and a lot of opportunity
During my time working at Creative Explorers I was given copious support from the management team. I came to Creative Explorers as a Room Leader and was given opportunities to train and improve my professional skills and was eventually promoted to Deputy Manager. I learnt many skills and abilities during my time at Creative Explorers that I continue to use in my practice today. A great place to progress and learn.
Working for Creative Explorers was a very enjoyable experience. Senior leadership have a keen eye for developing their staff. After only being in the setting for a few months, I gained various adaptable skills which have helped me progress further in my childcare roles. Staff are friendly and the setting attracts great families. Would definitely recommend this employer.
Pros
Flexible
I have been working here for over two years,I started as a nursery nurse and have been continuously progressing with the help of my managers,I love it
I worked for Creative Explorers for 14 months. I managed to complete my Level 3 qualifications within the setting with support of other staff and management. They supported my in terms of flexibility around my working hours in order to focus on my studies. When I completed my qualifications I received a generous pay rise :) They go up and beyond to ensure children receive outstanding experiences and care. Staff are all well trained and have great childcare knowledge.
During my time at creative explorers i had responsibilities throughout the day to observe the children, sign children in and out, ensure nappies were done, risk assessments in the garden.
This place is not about the children it’s children looking after children Very poor standards poor staff attitudes Low care for all the children and more emphasis on books with pictures called special books and less on actually using EYFS and updated tracking on child’s development and a relaxed attitude to how and what they speak about in front of the children including arriving-smelling of school