Creagh Concrete

Creagh Concrete Employee Reviews

Always fast paced and high stress, Didn't know if you were going to have a job at the end of each day. Management made you feel worthless and played on your anxieties to motivate you to do more work. Couldn't work hard enough and family commitments were seen as an inconvenience.. Embarrassing! Couldn't see just how appalling it was until I moved to another company, The difference is night and day!
Very toxic atmosphere; relentless backstabbing and at least two other colleagues in office forced out by bullying during my short time there. High turnover of staff. Constant reshuffling of roles. Company wide probably not so bad but Newbridge is the problem.
Pros
Good for Experience
Cons
Most people speak bad about each other; lots of driving; Extremely long hours
Expect the world then a bit extra. Not a good place to work if you want want to see your family (i have seen people work ridiculous hours as they are under so much pressure). The turnover of staff is extremely high, as well as being an unsafe place to work.
Pros
Paid on time, people, training opportunities
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, high staff turnover, management, health and safety
Avoid this place like the plague I worked there for 15 year . I'm now half way getting a pay out for unfair dismissal. They make you work till you drop and if you don't do it they will pay you of ... Well I stop doing it so I could watch more of my son's football games as he is doing really well and wanted me to go more . They made up a way to pay me of . Now it's going to cost them . Over ÂŁ100,000 as they just thought I would accept it someone will be dead soon in that company either on site of in the factory . The factory is a death trap..
Pros
Cons
The management
Paid off before probation period. No support. Everyone in yard is out to get one on top of you. All in all very clique. If you don’t fit in you’ll be paid off.
A normal day at work for me would involve coming on to site and observing what work needs to be done, how much work is left and what person I would be putting on that task. I have learnt that not everyone is capable of doing jobs which others can do, my management in my team I would say is great as everyone goes home in one piece. I make sure that all team members are comfortable at work and nobody is feeling singled out and everyone at work can ask for help at any given time. The most difficult time of my job is when we are in pressure due to less time given by management and someone doesn't turn up to work. the most enjoyable time of my job is when everyone is happy and we finish work and management is happy.
Pros
I never stop learning
Cons
People always try get me to work away from home
Please avoid this company in Scotland with all costs. Poor to work for from top to bottom, no job security what so ever. Sheer discriminative company just look them up on google and you'll see
Ok place to work fellow employees were very helpful and settling.management could be more supportive at time with there employees.
I had a very positive experience as I was only in for the summer and it has gave me experience working as part of a team and I also picked up skills like sanding
Worst company I have ever worked for in my life. Expected to work all hours under the sun no breaks and very harsh managers. Very unsafe and dangerous company to work for put guys out on site who don't have a clue what there doing. No risk assesments no lift plan,lift supervisor or slinger but they still want the job done. The guys arrive on site after a 5 hour drive still expected to do a shift then a 5 hour drive home very dangerous. This company should be closed down by HSE!! Management will drop you like a fly if youre not happy.
Pros
Good Fixers on site
Cons
I enjoyed working here the work load was heavy but manageable and the work was based on good team ethics. downside was that certain staff members (fitters) made things more difficult than they needed to be. team leaders need to have some training. other than that it was a productive working environment.
Pros
good sallary and overtime availibe
Cons
better handling of difficult staff members
Very dangerous company to work for, try to cut corners and run by bad management. Co workers very hard working, but always fighting a loosing battle because of management.
Pros
Cons
Really long hours
  1. Employee reviews