Craneware Employee Reviews

Very successful company with continued focus on what drives success. Supportive and fun environment.
Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Remote12 April 2017
Smaller company with strong thought leadership. A strong but narrow product line with a great understanding of the problem to be solved. A company that still offers the opportunity to know and work with everyone.
Consulting
Business Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 February 2017
Work hard, play hard is the culture. Management is not ideal, pay is low, and the work is brutal. If you are friends with the owner's of the company, you are much better off.
Pros
Cons
Management, pay increase, pay in general
Best position ever!
Clinical Appeals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA1 July 2015
Worked from home writing appeals for clients. Best company with great benefits. Great co-workers and management to the top. So miss that position and the people I worked with.
European Company
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, Ga15 September 2013
Culture is more of a European perspective - work hard and play hard.
Virtual / Home Office position with opportunity to travel
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Virtual / Home Office5 December 2012
Each week I would travel to a different scheduled meeting at a hospital within my five state territory. After the initial meeting, I would schedule a demonstration of our software, and coordinate with different members of the Craneware staff on how to best present/sell our software solution to the hospital.

With the help of senior leadership I was able to master territory management, sales pipeline creation, Miller Heiman strategic selling theory, and complex contractual negotiation.

I did not view the travel associated with a Virtual / Home Office position as a burden, but more so as one of the most enjoyable parts of my career which was the freedom of being 'on the road'.

However, excellent organization and time management skills had to be mastered before the travel was viewed as enjoyable, and mastering those skills were among the most difficult portion of my career with Craneware.
Pros
freedom to travel, ability to sell across 5 different states, helpful senior leadership, and multiple learning opportunities
Cons
company culture, lack of job security, and an 'always changing' sales staff due to exteremly high turnover