CPM Employee Reviews

Tough working environment
RDE (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London17 July 2019
No long term investment in people, very little reward for hours and level of commitment given to the business
Constant re -structures give little or no job security
Worse company to work ford
Debt management advisor Green star energy (Former Employee) –  Warrington, UK25 June 2019
Honestly avoid this place we originally were contracted via agency red dot and everything went well until the campaign failed as they didn’t need us anymore so they moved us to green star energy which is a joke of a company the staff or clicks and never listen to you. God forbid if you have a disagreement with someone as they will just make you feel uncomfortable and force you out honestly the wage as well we were on a better wage before green star and then cut our wages give you false promises best thing I ever did was leave the wage cut hit hard and they honestly mess you around the HR department is a utter joke as well AVOID AVOID AVOID
Pros
Cons
Long hours wage staff HR department everything
Dont bother
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Warrington21 June 2019
Don't bother applying job security zero. Warning if they get another contract use as a stepping stone to get another job. If you really need too. Better call centre work out there.
Pros
Cons
Low pay long hours
Contact Centre Operational Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire10 May 2019
I was sad to leave after redundancy. Would recommend CPM UK Ltd to any new applicants as CPM have incredibly high standards, led by strong leadership team which filters down to team level across the board. Everyone on the team contributes equally and if you're prepared to work hard, you will be heavily rewarded.
Pros
Great envornment
Cons
Job security is dictated by clients.
a good culture
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire18 April 2019
depending on the contract you are working for depends on your day.

Client led industry however the CPM values lead the way and are very apparent in every day life
Good for flexibility, not reliability.
Sampler (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside15 April 2019
The work offered through this company is great, however, depending on where you live, it’s not very frequent.
Therefore the pay is not reliable.
The fellow samplers are great, as you can imagine all are very easy to talk to and all look after each other well.
Pros
Easy, fun and interesting job
Cons
Not reliable hours
Fun work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Manchester3 March 2019
The work was fun, I enjoyed the customer interaction and performing demonstrations, however the shifts were very unreliable on the zero hour contract, and could result in weeks to a month without work.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Unreliable shifts
n/a
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Oxfordshire27 February 2019
Great Place to work. Great Management and work culture. Enjoyed working in the Contact Centre and would definitely recommend to anyone else looking to be a part of this Team
good
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Suffolk25 February 2019
Working with CPM was a good experience. I was involved in a short campaign with Diageo. the management were there to help when needed.
This was a job that has no fixed or regular place of work and would require a lot of travelling.
Pros
flexible
Cons
working on own
demonstrations.
cleaning retail (Former Employee) –  Cwmbran29 January 2019
my typical day at work getting all my equipment set up for the day ahead ie stand utensils posters cutlery and your consumables for the day of the dem you were set for the day wether it be cooking alcohol cakes sweets etc.
Pros
you was pretty much your own boss
Cons
not enough work as it was zero hour contract.
Not worth working here.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  England29 January 2019
The offices are really tired looking and not very clean. The IT equipment is very slow. The job itself can be ok, but there is a lot of work to do and a lot of pressure put on you. The staff are ok, but do like to talk about each other behind each other’s backs. The management and team leaders are pretty useless and the training is non excistsnt. Also the pay is very bad compared to similar jobs in the area.
Pros
Home time, holiday
Cons
Pay, some staff, management, offices
Average
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Thame, Oxfordshire25 January 2019
Overall an okay place to work, lots of social events throughout the year and I had great relationships with most people I worked with. The thing that lets it down is that it feels like you are just a 'number', and hard work and recognition isn't recognised - only the bigger picture looked at.
I would highly recommend working for CPM.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Belfast25 October 2018
Graduating from university, stepping into the world of work can be very daunting however my experience from the word go has been nothing but positive.
From day 1 I have felt as a valued member of the team, both by management and by fellow co-workers. Everyone is a real team player, helping each other and encouraging each other on a daily basis.
My role allows me to get involved in various tasks which enables me to gain an insight into various areas of the business, as well as have the opportunity to attend various accredited training courses which is beneficial on both a personal and skill level.
The office environment I am part of is friendly, respectful and productive which makes coming to work a pleasure.
I would highly recommend working for CPM and I look forward to seeing where my future goes with the company.
Pros
Supportive management, Great work life balance, No one day is ever the same!
Issue tickets
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  East London, Greater London14 October 2018
You must issue tickets as much as you can, work maximum hours, self employed and don't expect any help from office. min rate for your mileage, its not enough to comer you fuel
Pros
to much pressure
Cons
Flexible and good shift pattern
Product Sampler and Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Coventry6 September 2018
CPM is a good company to work for; colleagues challenge you with score rates for selling products so it drives you to sell more and to work hard.
Communication at all levels is easy and management not bad.
The hardest part of the job is when you run out of sampling products as you have a minimum amount of money to spend on each day.
Overall,its good working with them.
great working place
Account Manager Call Centre (Former Employee) –  Warrington30 August 2018
good atmosphere and lovely people. good support for all employees and transparency with all Company information. Job perks were great. I learned a lot as a Royal Mail Account manager. All RM products and systems and supported all my customers with complaints, new services and products.
good fun people
Brand Embassader (Current Employee) –  London26 August 2018
great for customer relations skills good firm to work for if only needing part time work love to interact with the public and hours are not too long on your feet
Cons
not enough work on regular basis
Great variety
Chocolate consultant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeenshire15 August 2018
Enjoyed the flexibility of the job and meeting the different small shop owners. I was part of a great team and had a good team manager. She was easy to contact and prompt to help solve any issues
Pros
Diversity of the job
Cons
Long drives small petrol allowance
A Great Place to Work
Client Services Executive (Former Employee) –  Thame, Oxfordshire3 August 2018
At CPM, no 2 days are ever the same. This company provides each employee to be their best and will support each and everyone to achieve their full potential, whether they want to work client facing, operationally, in the field, contact centre, reporting & insight... the opportunities are endless.
Slow but pays well
Asda Sampling Colleague (Current Employee) –  Gloucester12 June 2018
It involves a lot of standing and nobody really talking to you but you get those customers who you always talk to and it depends on what you're sampling to see how fast the shift goes. Sometimes you can be talking to people for the whole shift and constantly doing something (especially with cooking dems) but some times you can talk to very few customers and it can be incredibly dull.
Pros
Great pay, great management
Cons
Can be boring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.