CPL Recruitment

CPL Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews
Temporary seasonal job in a warehouse for a large company via an agency, various roles within the warehouse environment, benefit of a canteen with hot and cold food.
a great experience, learnt new process and made great acquaintances.
excellent management structure.

thriving workplace culture

taught now the be diplomatic
Official response from CPL Recruitment
27 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. At Cpl, we pride ourselves on creating a culture that is engaging and motivating for our people. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please get in touch at indeed@cpl.ie.
good company to work for
good hours

helpful and great communication

good pay

learnt alot working for this company

good team members

was a good place to wokr
A place to work if you are a Cambridge lover...

Employees are very friendly

Free refreshment

Flexible working hours

Social activities

much much more.
Pros
Free fruits and free refreshments
Cons
Flexible hours
Best job I ever had. Staff were amazing and regulars made the job. You didn’t feel like
You were going to work and I had to practically be forced to take A/L

Great atmosphere and great place to be as staff or as clientele
When working with CPL, I have this assurance feelings of whatever happens ell be there for you. At the same time they provide training to inprove their workers ability to give a compassionate care to patients.
Pros
Paid holidays and bonuses
Cons
Flexible
The work life here can be a bit slow at times but if you enjoy the work that they offer then it is the perfect job. For me the work standard was good but if you are a fast worker then I would advice against it.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
slow
Being incharge of a spray bay with a small team, learnt all health and safety aspects. Hardest part was leaving family whilst being away, though you get used to it. The most enjoyable job i have ever had.
As I have already worked in a warehouse this was just another opportunity to learn more about a different job but in the same field. I enjoyed this as I know that I have done warehouse work previously. The management and employees where also great.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPL Recruitment?
start at 7am and finish once back at norwich , could be 2pm or 5pm.
hardest part, is isn't one.

enjoyable seeing the region.
Pros
isn't none, people that work there are good !
Cons
to short of hrs if working locally
A enjoyable and productive workplace. I got along well with my fellow co workers and management was very approachable and supportive.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Temporary contract
A very fast paced company with several different training packages, I learnt to prioritise workload and to delegate when needed. from post first thing to main reception to packaging training packs, franking etc.
the job installation of containment and wiring of a premier lodge how a premier lodge is wired. The management were a little slow in ordering materials making the job longer than it should have been. The other lads onsite were helpful and we all pulled together to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was waiting for materials. The most enjoyable part of the job was switching everything on and watching it work
Pros
decent workmates
Cons
always a shortage of materials
Work on a day to day basis with Students, reviewing previous units, completed, doing professional discussions on units. Do daily reviews and monthly reviews . I go to various sites all over Yorkhire and Humber, delivering QCF and sitting in when students do tests that are needed for qualification. I do observation in workplace and assess knowledge and skills for job.
Pros
flexible working, able to manage own diary
Cons
seeing 40 students in a month, as some students not wanting to co-operate
A typical day at work involved pulling cables in for all different types of wiring circuits, 2nd fixing, mounting distribution boards,and much more. what did i learn, i am going to be honest i did not know anything about electrical before i started working for cpl but as time went by i was picking more and more things up and started reading books and drawing wiring diagrams. The hardest part of the job had to be pulling (SWA'S) steel wire armed in. I've got to say with the best job in the world the most enjoyable part of the job would be to go home to your family and chill out .
Pros
good pay
Cons
long distance to travel