CPL Distribution

CPL Distribution Employee Reviews

Agency FTC, Taking inbound calls, conducting customer courtesy calls, Tracking orders, calling existing clients, busy time before Christmas, work volumes dependent on weather.
Pros
free parking
Cons
Isolated location for non-drivers
No health and safety management beyond shocking backstabbing dirty job staff all out of touch with the times and lazy generally dirty conditions ppe takes about 2 months to get.When you get back after 3 o clock expect yard to be closed and then unload and load by yourself worse place I have ever worked that includes the people.
Pros
Cons
Backstabbing.Dirty job.No organisation
Seriously the worst place i have ever worked no one communicates took 6 months to get uniform. No one will stand up and ask the actual customer facing workers for their input. Full of lies from staff through to customers. Poor poor management.
Pros
Cons
Loads dirty work no respect lies all round
Awfull company to work for no respect for there staff talk to you like a dog would never recommend anyone to work for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
None what so ever
Cons
Couldnt run a bath
Promise you the world but nothing comes daily checks and you will be accused of theft by management and customers most days cameras inside lorry and outside random road side checks by companies bag checkers bonus is a farce they say you will get one when you over the weekly tonnage then Thursday and friday keep you under the bonus weight Do not work for the firm theres more managers than drivers !! go work for McDonald’s pay more respect you
Pros
Cons
Treat you like a slave
Dirty wet thick coal and yard dust managers are all self not appreciated one bit very low pay for very long days and heavy work Fit for a dosserManager is a spineless little creep
Pros
Cons
Very unhealthy
I loved working here and only left due to house move. I had a great manager and great work colleagues but best of all I had great customers. I could not recommend this company enough!
Filthy place to work, no concept of health and safety. Heavy lifting, low pay, no sick pay. A job for someone who couldn’t get a job anywhere else! Avoid!
Trying to sort things out, whereas management should be doing.bad.workplace as it is dangerous and disorganized. Hardest part of job is sorting orders out to go onto lorrys as stock is not always ready,not a good working factory very dusty and mucky.
Great company to work for with some lovely people. The managers are really good and will help you achieve and personal goals you may have to take the next step
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Can be long hours in winter
People tend to stay a long time so good interpersonal/working relationships.
management wont you out they get you out.staff wee everywhere making it very dity to clean the yard up.
Pros
Cons
management wont you out they get you out.
My role was to take inbound calls and make outbound calls to attain orders, deal with customer queries and complaints efficiently and professionally and undertake administrative tasks such as data entry, and postal duties. I learned to carry out multiple tasks while prioritising the most important and working to specific time scales and targets. Although this can be difficult I feel I was able to achieve a good balance and complete the tasks I was given to a high standard. I found my co-workers and managers to be friendly and supportive which made it possible to achieve group targets.
Pros
friendly work environment
  1. Employee reviews