Coverage Care
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Coverage Care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews
this is a strange place to work and sometimes is very unsocialable
I loved the resdients there they are amazing but other members of staff are not very friendly
Management do not care nor are bothered about you or the residents. No appreciation, no manners, they don’t even know the residents because they never bother to come on the units.
Cons
A helpful work culture with care and kindness. On the job support and training provided. in depth training and record keeping. Daily briefing helps you plan your task
Well no day was the same when I worked here as you never knew what was going to happen. I learnt whilst here got my NVQ level 2. The hardest part of my job while working here was knowing when you was going to get a break as had to make sure all the residents were safe before could go.
Management have no interest or empathy.
Very poor led. Poor facilities and activities for anyone.

Short staffing levels make for a stressful working environment
Would work for the company again good management regular training help when needed great staff always willing to help good clean home regular activities.
Good company to work for will develop care staff, usual staff shortages can make the job difficult and shifts very long. Caring company. Keen to provide reliable paid training. Nice uniforms. Good communication with central office and all care homes
I worked for coverage care the last 3 years was really bad the managers and seniors had little respect to there work force no team work no understanding and did not listen some were ignorant I hated every minute could not wait to leave
I have worked for coverage care for a number of years although the staff are friendly and helpful the management or lack of is a problem many managers have been and good I my time there with has a massive affect on the service users
Pros
Freindly staff
Cons
Poor management
Good place to work,really good staff and management, clientele wonderful.very friendly happy place to work.Flexable hours,supportive management.Good environment.
The work here is hard but definitely rewarding, every day is different as working with the elderly is never going to be the same day by day and the workers are friendly.
Lovely member staff and residents but very bad management team who very hard to work with. I enjoy working with everyone but the management letting me down .
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
long hours and not enough staff
to deliver personal care and support to all residents to meet their individual needs.
to work as a team and on own initiative.

working with different professionals such as nurses, doctors, physiotherapists and many more.
At this company I learned a lot which included moving and handling of things, infection control, the management here were amazing and very helpful they helped you with anything that needed to be done.
i am a care assistant also a support worker with lots of experence.
i would like to learn a new role in life.

i have worked for coverage care since 2002
I like working for coverage care as the i like supporting and reviewing their needs and helping residents with their needs.
to be honest ive learnt a lot from woodcroft coverage care ive done all training I need to so I can ensure im doing my job properly.
I learnt alot from working with coverage care, i gained several qualifications, including my NVQ Level 2 in health and social care.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Having to work evenings and weekends, 3 managers in 3 years
I consider this the best job i have ever done for what i learnt about me, what i could do, what experience i had in life to draw on, how i dealt with pressure and drew upon all my resources in life to be anything from a toilet cleaner to an entertainer!
Enjoyed getting the know a generation born into life without fridges,telephones,televisions etc whom will be lost in time before we know it. Picking up on their subtle stoicism and surviving life.

Whilst it was the best job i did it was also the worst as regards pay and conditions but still considered the best work experience i gained.
Pros
the people
Cons
wages
The training given with Coverage Care has enhanced my knowledge. I have a good group of co-workers who are always there for help and guidence when needed.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with sensitive discussions and issues with residents and relatives.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of pride when you leave the home knowing you have given the best care possible to all residents.