Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust

Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom29 reviews
Good place to work. Good salary. Friendly staff. Lots of on site training for the job role. Great pension. Flexable working available to staff. Work can be rewarding.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
I loved working in a friendly and collaborative team. Even though I was there for only a few months, I learnt a lot from the team I was working with. Lovely colleagues.
All I really did was scanning, I have learnt quiet a lot from helping other teams out. Management are good. The hardest part of my job was coming to work and getting paid £4.50 an hour.
Pros
making friends
Cons
rubbish wage
I have nothing good to say about this trust. Workplace culture is rubbish, no progression, no praise for your hard work

0 Stars
STAY AWAY. Management are bullies and nothing is done about it. Staff/colleagues are fantastic. You will required to work way above your pay grade. Not a good place to work.
Pros
Lovely colleagues
Cons
Poorly organised management who seem to change the goalposts WHEN it suits them. Appear to say all the right things but when it comes to putting it into action there is none. Numerous complaints made about individuals by many members of staff but absolutely nothing done about it and certain people allowed to get away with anything and everything.

If you want to keep your sanity leave well alone !
Pros
Some nice colleagues
Cons
No support from management at all who have no idea of what is happening on the front line !!!
The work itself is good, but the environmental and other surrounding factors makes the job really stressful.
Management, in my opinion is not good at all and the work place culture is at it's lowest.

I have learned a lot about valuing your employees and maintaining the psychological contract between an organisation and it's employees. Something that doesn't seem to exist at my current organisation, practically.
Pros
job security
Cons
Every other aspect of the job.
easily to manage the work/ life balance as the hours I do are flexible.
to get a job a healthcare assistant can be really difficult even if it s a small position within the NHS

management and salary could be better
A trust that doesn't follow it's own trust values. Heartless, lack of support and poor management. Extremely high turnover. I wouldn't recommend this trust to anyone. Avoid
Pros
Friendly Colleagues, recent pay rise
Cons
No support, poor management, building falling apart
I enjoyed working for CWPT I would recommend to others as it is a good environment to work in. Parking can be an issue at most sites however. Overall the people are friendly and t is a laidback, professional environment.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Parking
This trust is increasingly having difficulties to sustain the services.
The contracts they negotiate are unrealistic and putting clinicians under enormous stress. Many good clinical people are leaving.

Recently they announced again a change in the overall structure of the Trust.

The management is not effective and many of the employees are overstretched.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Enormous workload, poor structure, ineffective management
Nice friendly place to work, with lots of peer support.
Various shift patterns, excellent holiday allowance.

Typical 8 hour shifts with lots of opportunity to acquire overtime at enhanced rates.
Pros
Nice enviroment, on going training
Cons
Low Wages
I have worked within the NHS for many years more recently within a Community team which I have enjoyed thoroughly, I find that the places where I have worked management have been extremely supportive which is good to have within a busy and stressful workload/environment.
Pros
Free parking currently
Cons
Upcoming shift changes
I have learnt a lot during my time there and the staff were all welcoming and kind and looked after you good, if you didn't understand something they would demonstrate and explain it in full detail for you. Never rushed you into doing something that you wasn't confident doing. Management is understanding and really nice they offer you things that will help you develop and gain more knowledge and skills within your job role.
Pros
good working hours
Cons
travelling around
The job is challenging and the Trust is in difficult and challenging times so stress levels can be quite high. The teams I have found to be supportive however.
Working within the NHS place for this trust has been a pleasure. I have worked for the CWPT coming upto 6 years now. There is a huge support network and room for progression in all areas.
Good company to work for, good career opportunities and plenty of opportunities to personally progress should you show the desire, motivation and willing to do so.
Sometimes a hard and challenging place to work however there is a lot of opportunity for further education enable you to move up the bandings.
Extremely busy recrutiment department covering a variety of community based roles and mental health roles.Great meeting different candidates and new starters,
Pros
Good team to work with, good opportuinites to learn about various NHS roles
Cons
Time to hire expectations can give some pressure to the role
Good place to work. Staff team hard working and supportive of each other. Some issues regarding change management. No breaks due to workload. Job security is good, Salary does not reflect amount of work that is involved in role.