Coventry University

Coventry University Employee Reviews

United Kingdom169 reviews
Recommended - nice people and good office environment. Good culture with lovely staff and balance between work and life. Nice working with students and helping them succeed.
French Teacher
An amazing frame to work; a beautiful team, you feel like you are part of a big family.
nice place to work
A nice place to work, I have enjoyed my time here. . The culture is friendly and there is a great, environment on campus. I have had several roles which has allowed me to develop, a range of transferable skills and solid experience of the Higher Education industry.
Coventry University
Good job to build for the future. Staff are very nice. Students and lecturers are very patient and are remarkable. Very professional company to work for.
Pros
It helps you build for the future
Cons
Progression is tough
Productive and Advance facilities
Good facility to conduct research with highly qualified scholars and professor The university provides 24-hour library service and workstation for student use.
Pros
Fast-paced and innovative
Cons
No cons as such
Best time Ever
My very first experience as a personal coach in the sports industry gave me a massive understanding of human needs and different kinds of personalities. Therefore I become passionate about business psychology in order to develop my knowledge about coaching, leading and inspiring people. From the beginning, I was trying to combine my passion with my personal work. In order to do so, I started to work as a business coach and university lecturer.
I am a student at Coventry University London
I am a student at Coventry university London doing my final year in Marketing and public relations. Tuition is excellent the environment is ideal for studies.
Productive and fun workplace
The workplace culture is most probably the best I've ever seen. Everyone treat the others with respect, regarding your background or any other thing..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coventry University?
Easy and Good Experience
This was an unpaid position and was good for experience but I wouldn't work there full time as they don't offer any full time or paid positions to students
Fun workplace and progression
All though for a short time i loved working here, the team were fantastic and lots of support in your job role. Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and the challenges i faced each day.
Good placd for student lots of support
I started at coventry after the collapse of GSM. Coventry has been good at mapping out their modules to correspond with which modules I have already done.
Part Time work , relaxed and good to gain experience
Got an insight into the higher education sector. Interacted with prospective students . Really globalised workplace. Pay was fair. Good experience to have on your resume
I was a student
I'm a student here it is pretty good, not enough contact hours however so it is hard to maintain successful relations with lecturers sometimes. Bar that, the university is good
Studying
Studying nursing until 2020 - would like to work part time whilst studying - either temporary or part time work over Christmas or in a permanent contract
Research Intern
It was very good. Nothing I can complain about.
My supervisor was very helpful and the environment and facilities were also very good.

I learnt a lot about hardware and software in the loop simulations and I am very satisfied from the overall experience.
Pretty good, enjoyable environment
An non-salary position where I worked as a Teaching Assistant in first year class rooms. As long as you are an open person you'll enjoy working there.
Educational, fun experience
As my first job, my managers were extremely helpful and supportive. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and had the opportunity to juggle a variety of responsibilities.
Very unhappy atmosphere, awful management
No guidance given to new starters. Meeting requests ignored. Certain senior managers incapable of sensible, constructive conversation or meaningful communication with staff. They worked against team members, not with them. Certain senior staff behaved rudely towards fellow employees in contravention of the university's own guidelines.
energetic and committed
fun working environment and very enthusiastic about their job roles. They understand you are a student and therefore willing to teach you as you go along. furthermore, the experience opportunity to go with your course is great.
Worth it
It's a nice place to study at.Gives you all you need, great environment, tutors are very good at their work.A lot of frendly people and over all very good experience.
Clueless Management
Management is an absolute joke. No clue of the trade what so ever (FIGURES FIGURES FIGURES) your so called leaders do not have a trade background in the slightest. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coventry University. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2