Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee Employee Review

It was a good place to work. Coworkers were nice and manager was kind and helpful.

19 May 2020
I didn’t work there for long but my time there was good. The manager I had was very fair and understanding as there were occasions were I had to take long periods off due to my fiancé being unwell.
There were opportunities to progress and I was given added responsibility early on which was rewarding. I was studying at the time too so when I graduated I got a job In my field and said goodbye to costa coffee.
29 June 2020
Same role
Love the team and all the culture different people brought to the team, everyone was from somewhere different brining there own unique touch to the place. I loved everything about this place the type of customer you get at Costa are mostly respectfull and because of that it make your job a lot easier to do, minimum stress due to the polite customers and because your working with such an amazing team and. Although the pay to start with is not the best it is easy to progress in this company if you show that you really want it you will be noticed and opportunities for pay rise if you complete training.
Pros
Environment, Friendly Team and Management and Friendly customers
Cons
Starting pay
28 June 2020
Same role
Working at Costa Coffee is a fast paced, customer service roll. Everyday is different the typical day at work would be talking to customers, preparation of food and drinks, and cleaning of front and back of house. Hardest part of the roll would be learning all the different techniques of the drinks. The workplace environment is busy and fast paced however is also relaxed and happy.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Unsociable hours
17 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Hours to suit, lovely friendly staff and customers but management needs improvement. Shifts are not fairly planned to suit others. Culture of costa is all round a fun environment to be in.
Pros
Free drinks, staff discount.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Coffee. Our community is ready to answer.