I wore black jeans and top and a smart office jacket.
I wore a blouse, smart black pants and flat shoes. They're pretty strict about makeup though, I got told to wipe mine off as I was "wearing too much" and felt like I was in secondary school again, so maybe not go to the interview with a lot of heavy makeup on. Also, if you can, wear your hair up, as understandably you can't wear it down on shift for hygene reasons. Also avoid wearing any nail polish or fake nails, as you're not allowed these on shift either.
Normal everyday clothes
I would wear a suit or something suitable to show that you would want this job or either get there earlier.
Smart clothes that also present you as friendly
- What is the pay at Costa? Weekly, fortnightly? Monthly? Just wondering as I've just been offered a p…13 people answered
- What is the pay like at Costa for baristas? Is it age dependent? If so, I was wondering if 18 year o…11 people answered
- Do you get set shifts (i.e. the same days and times every week) or are you able to work around other…10 people answered
- Are you aloud piercings? I have my septum, lip and ears stretched10 people answered
- I asked about wearing a skirt. Due to certain reasons I do not wear trousers. I got told I could wea…10 people answered
- What is the Costa Coffee employee discount?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What is the dress code8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Costa Coffee?8 people answered
- What do 16 year olds get paid7 people answered