I have a question if I spend £10 how many points will will be collection
How would you be around people .how would you act if a customer was upset or not happy . allergies how would you deal with it .
How you going to decline a consumer who want to have a free extra coffee shot.
Previous experience, how you are working with a team/public
They didn't really ask me any questions but when can I start
How would you make customers feel welcome?
How would you engage with customers?
(anything customer-focused really)
How would you friends describe you?
How much experience i have.
They ask questions about what you know about the company and what you can bring to the team.
It was all about recruiting the person, not the experience at making coffee: coffee skills can be taught, personality cannot
My interview was more like an informal chat, she asked me what hours and contract I was looking/hoping for.
- What is the pay at Costa? Weekly, fortnightly? Monthly? Just wondering as I've just been offered a p…13 people answered
- What is the pay like at Costa for baristas? Is it age dependent? If so, I was wondering if 18 year o…11 people answered
- Do you get set shifts (i.e. the same days and times every week) or are you able to work around other…10 people answered
- Are you aloud piercings? I have my septum, lip and ears stretched10 people answered
- I asked about wearing a skirt. Due to certain reasons I do not wear trousers. I got told I could wea…10 people answered
- What is the Costa Coffee employee discount?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What is the dress code8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Costa Coffee?8 people answered
- What do 16 year olds get paid7 people answered