Depends on franchise, we got paid bi-weekly.
Weekly very good coffee costa
Mine is four weekly so it changes each month
My son started at costa 3 weeks ago november 2017but was told he won't get payed till 22nd of December does this sound right?
Pay is monthly and comes in on the last Friday of each month. Around bank holidays, Christmas and Easter it may come in earlier. Notification of changes is printed on the payslip from the month before.
The last friday of every month, which can sometimes be early like the 24th or late like 31st, makes it really difficult to plan anything.
Monthly. But could possibly be different if working for a franchise.
I work for the company MOTO which is a motorway services. Because we are a franchise and are on the motorway, i get paid £9.02 an hour.
Monthly £7.20 per hour
You get paid monthly, usually every 4 weeks but some months there is a 5 week period. Pay for Barista £7.70 and Barista Maestro £8.40 after training.
- What is the pay like at Costa for baristas? Is it age dependent? If so, I was wondering if 18 year o…11 people answered
- Do you get set shifts (i.e. the same days and times every week) or are you able to work around other…10 people answered
- Are you aloud piercings? I have my septum, lip and ears stretched10 people answered
- I asked about wearing a skirt. Due to certain reasons I do not wear trousers. I got told I could wea…10 people answered
- What is the Costa Coffee employee discount?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What is the dress code8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Costa Coffee?8 people answered
- What do 16 year olds get paid7 people answered