Costa Coffee has a thorough and enjoyable training scheme, the management are quality and brand standard oriented and appreciate that great standards come from a great team of happy emloyees.
It is a very organised work place
Wasn't very organised and didn't listen to staffs request.
I believe that there stands a strong and intrinsic chain of command at Costa. Your managers will ensure that all Baristas are working to their maximum potential.
They are open minded
Depending on the store manager ive had 1 one was hopeless and the second manager was really organised
The company has a good culture within all stores but sometimes struggles to focus individually on each store and every single employee to ensure everyone is happy with their role. I personally never had a one to one meeting with my manager and communication sometimes lacks.
The culture is very traditional, the coffee is authentic and keeps its plain but effective name
- What is the pay at Costa? Weekly, fortnightly? Monthly? Just wondering as I've just been offered a p…13 people answered
- Do you get set shifts (i.e. the same days and times every week) or are you able to work around other…10 people answered
- What is the pay like at Costa for baristas? Is it age dependent? If so, I was wondering if 18 year o…10 people answered
- Are you aloud piercings? I have my septum, lip and ears stretched10 people answered
- I asked about wearing a skirt. Due to certain reasons I do not wear trousers. I got told I could wea…10 people answered
- What is the Costa Coffee employee discount?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What is the dress code8 people answered
- What do 16 year olds get paid7 people answered