At our franchise it was random and definitely not based on contract hours. We were all contracted 6 hours but were working between 10-44
No, you usually get told the week before
Shifts works as u provide them
Depending on the terms you were hired for can impact this. Full time workers have more of a structured schedule whereas, part-time workers tend to have a slightly scattered shift calendar. If you're upfront with management about your availability when youre being interviewed it'll serve you well.
Not really but sometimes depending on team you might b able to do the odd set days
You're given a rota at the start of every week but if there is a certain date or time you cannot work, you have to inform the manager and they will help to make arrangements and find cover.
Not the same shifts every week. it started off with working the same days but then our store manager was off ill for 4 months
I complete my rotas myself, I always worked longer than I should, I'm a very proud manager and do try to have a work and life balance
8 hour rota'd shifts. The rotas are done 4 weeks in advance (depending on the punctuality of the manager).
Days off/ hours etc. are somewhat negotiable, providing there is adequate staffing levels to cover.
- What is the pay at Costa? Weekly, fortnightly? Monthly? Just wondering as I've just been offered a p…13 people answered
- What is the pay like at Costa for baristas? Is it age dependent? If so, I was wondering if 18 year o…11 people answered
- Are you aloud piercings? I have my septum, lip and ears stretched10 people answered
- I asked about wearing a skirt. Due to certain reasons I do not wear trousers. I got told I could wea…10 people answered
- What is the Costa Coffee employee discount?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What is the dress code8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Costa Coffee?8 people answered
- What do 16 year olds get paid7 people answered