No, they're getting strict on piercings. Only allowed small lobe stud.
During my interview my manager told me that only hoop earrings and a wedding band are allowed, but my colleagues have multiple stud earrings and some wear other types of rings.
Nope, no piercings allowed. I wasn't allowed to wear my nose ring, earrings or even a watch.
No, one hoop per ear under 2cm. They don't allow anything else.
No facial piercngs as of ears you are allowed but has to be hoops and no bigger than 2mm.
No , not jewellery or fake nails were allowed.
You are not allowed piercings, you have to take them out or wear clear piercings or cover them up with a blue plaster at all times.
All piercings must be covers or taken out if possible, no inappropriate tattoos as well
Piercings must be covered
As I am aware there are no restriction as i have stretched ears during my employment period.
- What is the pay at Costa? Weekly, fortnightly? Monthly? Just wondering as I've just been offered a p…13 people answered
- What is the pay like at Costa for baristas? Is it age dependent? If so, I was wondering if 18 year o…11 people answered
- Do you get set shifts (i.e. the same days and times every week) or are you able to work around other…10 people answered
- I asked about wearing a skirt. Due to certain reasons I do not wear trousers. I got told I could wea…10 people answered
- What is the Costa Coffee employee discount?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Costa Coffee?10 people answered
- What is the dress code8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Costa Coffee?8 people answered
- What do 16 year olds get paid7 people answered