Corus Consultancy

Corus Consultancy Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews
Working at Aldi in Queenborough.
Work was okay but had to leave due to personal issues. Site didnt want me back after that as you're not allowed to have a personal life, was told 10.25 an hour only to find out on my paycheck that I was being paid minimum wage.

Double check your wage before you sign anything
I would recommend this company not only as a great place to work but also a place to grow, achieve and progress to wherever you set your professional targets.
Good company to work for wages paid on time every week. Would recommend to anyone looking for temporary jobs staff at Corus are very friendly. Thanks.
Pros
Free food during night shift
Cons
The shifts were long, the organisation of the team itself was not good. Communication was the biggest problem and having to ring constantly asking for shifts when promised infinite upon starting. The agencies contracted slowly released all agency members for full-time staff members.
The workplace itself was decent with the individuals and teams currently there, however you was expected to just know what you were doing and left to do your job. You could ask questions and swift answers would follow, everyone is busy and absentees were forever present. This gave a bigger workload on those who made it in that, especially if you are working the 15 hour shifts.

Most enjoyably was getting to know the individuals I was looking after and bringing a smile upon their faces after getting familiar with them and their routine.

Management at the homes was decent, disorganised, but managed to cope with the what resources they had.
Cons
CORUS Consultancy es una empresa que sabe valorar y reconocer el trabajo y esfuerzo de sus empleados.
Gente muy agradable y sociable, muy importante para sentirse cómodo en el trabajo y que éste sea más ameno.
Working for corus at Viola waste management site, Job is ok but corus AGAIN have not oaid me. Other Corus employees regulary have not been paid or paid much less than initially promised. Avoid at all costs
Cons
wrong pay or some weeks not paid at all
Some people are crazy and rate the jobs they get from this agency. The review is about the agency.
A big mess in that place. Initially I thought it would be good looking at the contract I was going into. Later.... big trouble. Not paying the right money. Messing around with the shifts....

Anyway: lack of profesionalism!!!

Avoid like plague
Pros
Good contracts ( they will lose them)
Cons
Amateurs
Being about to work numbers of shifts such as early mornings to late nights also working weekends,
Having a desire to join and stay with a company.

Ensuring products are delivered.

Co-workers were friendly & learn more experience from others.
I did like working for them and wish I did not have to leave. But I moved to ashford so had to. Would like to do that sort of job again.
Pros
if we had tp pay out moneys thay would deduct befor taxed
Cons
was happy really. take good with bad days
Deliver Products
Get more experienced and learning from others.

The co-workers are friendly.

I found nothing hard

From this, i like the driving part the most
Sign in, join driver, find allotted vehicle, load newspapers, deliver newspapers to various locations in or around London, return to HQ dispose of any rubbish found in metro bins, recycle any previous days papers, unload and stack empty pallets, park truck, sign out. co- workers were great. unfortunately middle management talk down to you, especially the agency workers.
Cons
only holidays i received were christmas. in 3 and half years.