Corps Security

Corps Security Employee Reviews

United Kingdom170 reviews
During the coronavirus procedures this company stinks. Noone is interested in your safety whilst managers are sitting at home with feet up spending time with there own children whilst we are working struggling how to provide for our own. And regarding holidays they actually request you to take time off when they want you too not when you want too. Is this a company you want to work for? No i say
Avoid this company at all costs, Management horrendous! No support ! They owe me money from their caps pension which I never personally enrolled in ! For a company that uses our Queen as their patron it's a shambles ! Her majesty would be horrified how they operate!!
Pros
Cons
Daily
I have been with them a year. They offer training shifts on new sites and all sites are 12 hrs usually so you can come out with a good wage if you put in the hrs, you can work as much as you want. There are always shifts available.
Pros
Good varied work. Good supervisor and manager.
Cons
You can work as much as you want. Which may impact family life a bit.
Management unhelpful, uncontactable and not interested.
Overall poorly run company with no staff loyalty.

Will not back you up in an argument.

Difficult to get holidays even with lots of advance notice.

Cowardly team leaders who would rather support a client than listen to an employees grievances.
Pros
Cons
No thanks for long hours, management uncontactable or unresponsive in crisiz
I work for this company and the management don't do there job properly and many employees where mentality and fiscally damaged and the management let it continue I was one of the security officers that suffered so please do think about it before you contact Corps security and apply for a job with this company the company is based in Somerset
Pros
Bad management
Cons
Someone will get hert and it won't be the management
Corps Security are a fully licenced and recognised and SIA accredited security provider. Corps have a excellent ethos which is designed about the care of their staff. The company has different attributes that distinguish them apart from other security companies.
Pros
Determined to be a NLW supplier
Cons
None to know
Decent company to work for although on occasions it was a task to get management to act on your requirements

I would still recommend working for this company
Pros
Decent wages
Cons
Management slow to act on your requests
Wages always wrong every payday and nothing done about it. I left with them owing me money and 3 years later they still do. 2/3 security supervisors or Duty officers in charge of rota which confuses what your shifts are. Rang up on my days off asking why i wasn't in work when the online portal says your not working that day or night. Put on wrong tax code p45 not actioned bypayro
shambolic company to work for still waiting for my p45 since january 1st 2020 now 20 may 2020.

would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. avoid at all cost, managers what managers, do not honour holidays want you to work all hours with no benefits.no home life, could not get staff so always on the fone for extra shifts.have to run a weigh bridge as well as security
Where do i start?

Minimum wage whilst they claim to be a decent security employer.

Control room staff phoning at 5am on days off pestering you to work overtime despite already doing 60 hours per week (not through choice)

Management difficult to contact with issues and generally do not care about health and safety or staff welfare. Putting staff on attendance management because they were ill with Coronavirus!
They where good to me for the 4 and a half years I was there and where very helpful and understanding with my reason for leaving. Would definitely recommend working with them.
I was told that if i wanted leave to social distance because of coronavirus lockdown by the government that it would be unpaid even though i have asthma and diabetes.
Awful cukture, horrible HR and manager useless.

All they care about is money. Made it plain that they would not request government funding to help pay some of my wages whioe social distancing....it was either work and get paid or social distance and have no income.

Never apply to work for this company. You have been warned.
don't expect any holidays, don't expect any honesty from managers but expect to be treated with indifference and lies. Uniform virtually non existant, bit supplied below standard
Poor management, not enough staff cover. Encourage new expensive tech ideas. Made the job more difficult. Considering the unemployment figures there seems to be a problem recruiting
Poor and there’s nothing more that describes this company, low pay, minimum number of sites and very bad at getting back to you when you’ve inquired about things.
If you leave your work at the end of the week without having a minor heart attack then your doing well, this job almost killed me, would not recommend to anyone!
Cons
The best security company I have worked for in nearly 30 years of being a security officer. I have finally found a decent company to work for where I'm comfortable and happy.
Friendly and collaborative atmosphere at work. The clean and nice office. Support from he senior members of the team. Parking space provided on the site.
Since I've worked for Corps I have found all the staff very friendly and helpful. It's like a big family with loads of local support. The only thing I have found annoying is that the head office doesn't seem to reply to emails.
Great place to work, never had any issues with the client or management.
Accommodating when it comes to needing time off for hospital appointments etc.
Very poor management the company did nothing to help the working invironment on site or help in any way with my concerns they are just a bog standard security firm
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corps Security. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6