Corona Energy Employee Reviews

Don’t expect progression
GLP (Current Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire20 October 2018
Great people and a nice working environment but don’t expect progression, or to have clear vision for the company. Too many people in the wrong roles that get away with doing not a lot, and achievements aren’t celebrated
Pros
Free breakfast, social events
Cons
Parking, leadership team
Good but could be great
Business Expert (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire17 April 2018
All though the benefits at Corona Energy were good the higher managerial team showed no clue as to how to run a company and how to treat staff.

All staff knew their roles inside out but the managerial team seemed to think they knew better and made very silly decisions that effected team and departments moral.
Pros
Free Breakfast, bonus, salary
Cons
Directors, managerial team
productive and fun work place
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire20 October 2017
At corona energy, i was Required to call customers behind on payments and advising them on the situation, inputting information into the system, dealing with customer complaints and queries over the phone, maintained a high and positive attitude, taking payments over the phone.
The hardest part of the job was selling products over the phone as not every body wants to talk or is happy to go ahead with a sale conducted over a phone call
Pros
free lunches
Cons
journey was too much
Productive and fun workplace
SME Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire12 May 2017
Corona Energy is a leading commercial energy supplier to British based businesses supplying a substantial share of the UK commercial gas and electricity market. Sectors include SME, Corporate (KAM), Public Sector, local authorities, and schools. We are also a partner to the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) framework.
Pros
Free breakfast, commission structure, and profit share
Cons
Reward and recognition could be better
Progressive and Motivational
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire17 April 2017
Corona is a company that offers opportunity and reward it's employees both in salary and development. It is a face paced company however it's shortfall is it doesn't allow for ideas to be embedded before they move unto to the next step.

Very family orientated with the right balance of relaxed but target driven the most challenging aspect of the job is keeping pace with the various changes.
Pros
Great parties, team building activities and profit share
Cons
Constant changes
Vibrant, Fun and challenging workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  London26 October 2016
Corona is a fun and vibrant place to work, which is always challenging. Corona focusses heavily on personal development and I would recommend it to somebody to work.
Customer Services
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  London, ENG12 January 2015
Taking telephones call all day and adjusting peoples gas invoices

That i could meet deadlines and work as part of a team or on my own

Dealing with customer complaints
Pros
not working week-ends
A professional and enjoyable role with job variety
Receptionist/Facilities Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ENG20 January 2014
One of the best role I have done. I enjoyed meeting all different types of visitors and people in the company daily. Providing admin support to many departments. Dealing with facilities which made the day very interesting. No day was the same.
Had a position of responsibility to deals with facilities area and learnt negotiation skills and meet suppliers and landlords.
Very busy and had to give other jobs to co-workers which didnt do the job as well as myself which was frustrating.
I was able to provide a professional service and portray the correct image requirement for top level executives.
Fun place to work, I loved my job and the people I worked with
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Watford26 March 2013
My normal day at work was to come in for 8 am to start at 8.30am. I would set up my computer and check my email to see if there has been any emails answered from after I left work. My day would be taken up with incoming calls from customers and dealing with ongoing emails. Calling my clients to ensure that all is well and see if there is any outstanding enquires that needs updates. Also liaising with team members and other departments to follow up on ongoing issues.
Pros
the customers and team members
Cons
change of system that caused teething issues