COREcruitment

COREcruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews
I have been with Corecruitment for 11 years. I love working here in the type of office environment we have created over this time. It definitely has a family feel and the rewards in place for consultants are definitely some of the best perks in the industry and we have a very generous MD - which is always nice.

As previously mentioned in a review, our staff holidays are a welcomed bonus (Amsterdam with dinners and tours), as is our 2 duvet days a year. Oh and we also get breakfast every Monday, plus the countless networking events. Highly recommend to energetic team players who want advance their career and skill set in a supportive environment.
Pros
Supportive career development and some of the best perks in the industry
Cons
Sometimes the social calendar gets a little hectic
Fantastic management who strongly encourage and facilitate career progression. I would recommend this company to anyone who thrives in a team environment (lots of bonding opportunities and team holidays...PAID) and to anyone who thoroughly enjoys attending work events to get out and really get to know their clients and candidates.
Pros
With more long-serving team members that not, there is a really welcoming and family feel in the office
Cons
Long days - but recruitment, eh?