Cordant People
Coronavirus update
Information from Cordant People:

Cordant People Employee Reviews

United Kingdom195 reviews
It started off well working as a security guard but when I had to be put in charge because one of the staff left and then it became difficult because then stuff came to site and started doing their own stuff and not doing the job they're supposed to. I ended up having more people gone them people staying to do the job then we ended up losing the sight but we worked on and I ended up leaving work because it wasn't working out well.
Pros
Lot's of hours
Cons
Really bad pay
I would recommend working for Cordant People. Its relaxed there just a call away if you have any problems. Management you couldn't ask for better. Life balance is great.
Good
Cons
The job itself was not that bad but was very repetitive as I worked at Hermes for Cordant People. If there was a problem, for example, when clocking in for the shift and your name isn't on the list, cordant people do not care and will just send you home. When trying to call them, they do not answer and might text you the next day or not at all.
There is no job security at all as you could just be sent home if there are too many people for that shift.

When working in the warehouse at Hermes most of the managers and staff do not speak English and you would be shouted at and told that you would be sent home if you do not do enough parcels per hour.
Pros
30 minute breaks and good pay
Cons
Long hours, very poor management
productions picker packer include lapping , inspecting all of products whole handling products. always contact to seiners when I was not sure how to do next task , tell to go toilets , .
Some questions here are not relevant as Cordant People are a agency placing you in work. I cannot fault the way my interview was handled the usual paperwork to complete but I think better than online registration such as PMP.
I applied for temp work working for Amazon Cleaning within the huge Swansea Amazon. Mind numbingly boring doing the same on 12 hour shifts but
I worked for Cordant people and they are a great company! If I had any problems they were always there to talk through them and if they could help in anyway possible they would.
Decent agency, they find work for you, it's what they do. You will find them on the phone and you will get paid on time. The kind of work you get and the people you end up working with have more to do with timing and luck. It's a rough world out there, you'll be yet another number or yer another face, up to your to survive in it.
I have experienced for werehouse jobs , I been in many different warehouse company, like parcelforce warehouse,Amazon,, andI am hard working with friendly
Worked for ally at dundee city and probs the worse place ever her a day work and that's it he promises u the world ur constantly under paid ur wages ur chasing them and end up dont even getting them cordant worse agency ur better at addecco I feel as I got offered a job the day o went in and have been here since unlike wallet at cordant
I signed up with Cordant People back in January. When I first went there I liked how they didn't promise me the world or promise positions that didn't exist.

I have got a bit of work out of this agency but the places they send you to have very low pay and there isn't much job security. The communication is not the best either. I think once they send you out there to wherever you need to go, that's it, from there you need to figure things out for yourself.

I would recommend giving Cordant People a chance though, they might find you some work.
At first they lead you into thinking there’s plenty of work. But there’s not, they pay the worst out of all agencies.
And they screw you over when leaving. You have to constantly chase them up. But all you get is excuse after excuse.

My advice don’t work for them
Pile of paperwork to register, never been called again to start a promised position, fake job adverts on the internet, poor pay, incorrect job descriptions.
Cordant People employees are very good at their job and make you feel like you are listened to, while also doing everything in their power to help you every step of the way.
The staff were very clear when contacting employees with placement offers, very friendly and willing to wait if you weren't immediately available and the salary was well paid.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
Pay is min rate but the consultants are great and keep communications open. They always try to get you out on assignment, i highly reccomend this agency whilst temping.
Don't know what people are paid for in the offices? Basically it's do it yourself, sort your own p45, holidays and any other problem you have, lazy. Very bad communication problems with these. Avoid like the plague.
Official response from Cordant People
9 March 2020
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear of your experience with us on this occasion and we've fed this back to the branch to have this looked at. This isn't our usual standard of service and we apologise for any inconvenience.

We have a wide range of roles available so we hope you would consider working with us again in the future!
The staff at Cordant were very helpful and friendly, they were really good to me when I was going to have surgery, didn't rush me to come back to work
I would definately reccommend this agencie they are Friendly and efficient
And a Great team on site welcoming and very communicative Great Experience
No typical day at work; assignments were based on what I already knew; management was reasonable; workplace culture on assignments were mixed; the hardest part of the job was getting sense out of client regarding whether required next week or not; most enjoyable part of job was being left to get on with assignment (unless there was a problem).
Good fun company to work for must have a good head for heights can be busy at times and stressful good team spirit and good management sometimes long hours
Avoid this agency by all means possible was meant to start on the 20th of January but due to not enough flt experience for a job at a warehouse in Swansea was told couldn't give me a job but then was asked to a week Monday ago and due to me having a upset stomach through the night this Tuesday had a phone Wednesday to say my assignment was terminated which I seriously find awful how they can treat agency people like that
Official response from Cordant People