We always encourage applicants to dress in a professional manner. Of course, this is subject to change depending on the role you are applying for, but it is always best to make sure you look smart!
18 November 2019
I went in wearing jeans and a top
Formal wear look representable
Dress for the job you want, not the job you have ;) Seriously it depends on what role you are applying for. The old saying goes "You never get a second chance to make a first impression"
You can wear a clown outfit if you want they couldn't careless
your just a meal ticket to them.
- What is the organisational culture at Cordant People?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Cordant People, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Cordant People?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Cordant People?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cordant People?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cordant People?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cordant People? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cordant People?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Cordant People a better place to work?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Cordant People?3 people answered